Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Got told it was my ball joints but how to check

Probably too late, but MAKE SURE YOU GET REGREASABLE BALL JOINTS!! Yes they sell them, and they last a whole lot longer than regular ones, I think the company is called MOOG who makes them, but they come with a notch for where the grease gun can be used on them. Lasts waaaayy longer
  2. D

Driver's Side Door Lock is Broken

Same Problem Wondering if anyone found out exactly what the culprit is on thse damn things. I dotn want to end up going to the dealer having it fixed then have the same thing happen down the road to where i cant fix it. BTW I have a full warranty but the idiots at my dealership end up breaking...
  3. D

Jerking hesitation - Sort of urgent

Had Same Problem... It's Fixed Is it jerking when you're accelerating? Is it Putting? Is your head pounding from wondering wth is going on? Change the spark plugs and wires. At least check their connections. Reason for it not reading any codes is because youre not straining the parts by...
  4. D

question about cd player leds

mine did that too, here's the fix I have a 98 eddie bauer and it had the same problem, i had four solutions: Go to the junkyard and replace it (300 dollars) Go to the the dearlership (600 dollars) JVC has a double din radio for 349 dollars Pioneer has two double din models for around...
Back