Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 3

explorer sport ecoboost Livernois tuner 4 SALE

the wife got t-boned about 2 months ago, and insurance ended up totaling the truck. we got a range rover sport this past weekend and no longer have use for the tuner. The tune only really woke the sport up, and was great while it lasted. I contacted Jaime from Livernois 313-561-5500 ext 102...
  2. 3

2016 Headlights Cool - Fogs SUCK......

I ordered my 16 sport yesterday and they added to led fog option. That option just became available on the sport.
  3. 3

sport bites the dust.

Yeah man I'm actually going to email them so they can un marry the tuner from the sport.So I can use it on the new one, since its the same motor and all. But i would recommend them, also use them on my 15 stang gt.
  4. 3

sport bites the dust.

Alright well found out it's totaled. Now time to wait a couple months for our ordered one to come in.
  5. 3

sport bites the dust.

Well spoke to the collision adjuster and he said that in his opinion they will more than likely repair it. Wife spoke to an attorney today, and she brought up the diminished value claim. Told us once it's repaired he would start that claim as well.
  6. 3

sport bites the dust.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely look into these options.
  7. 3

sport bites the dust.

Financing a little over a year. So I'm guessing about 4-5k in negative equity on a trade in .
  8. 3

sport bites the dust.

Yeah I hear you they are making it sound as if they are going to repair it. But their is no coming back from that damage. The can make it look pretty but is always gonna have under lying problems. She didn't see anything until he actually got hit. Just glad a witness made a statement. She's...
  9. 3

sport bites the dust.

She was passing a intersection on the inside lane. And from a witness stated the other car was on the opposite side turning lane, cut in front of other cars and tried to make the turn before my wife passed.
  10. 3

sport bites the dust.

I believe the officer opened it to put the door molding back there.
  11. 3

sport bites the dust.

well yesterday my wife was involved in a wreck. Airbags did their job and she is fine for the most part. Just sore and has discomfort. Always careless drivers on the road, just glad my kids weren't in there with her.Gonna be moving on to a 16 sport as soon i i find out the status of the truck.
  12. 3

Got Livernois?

I was in the same boat I have a Mac, just went to the inlaws and borrowed their computer for about 20 minutes. Installed the tune in the wives sport and she loves it, now she wants an intake. Even have my mustang tune loaded and ready to go just waiting for my windstorm intake to come in...
  13. 3

fog light projector retrofit

Yeah, your going to have to completely gut the housing. So when you do the final adjustment withthe epoxy make sure it's hard enough to stay in place,then after its dried add more exopy for insurance then finally seal the whole back with silicone. I found all the stuff on theretrofitsource.com
  14. 3

The hardest part, but not difficult was aiming them. I marked the height points and then slid them out thehousing thru the font applied jb plastic weld, sliped them back in with a thick glove or towel holding themfrom the back and aimed them at the spots until the epoxy got hard enough. back...
  15. 3

Not at all these are not permasealed so they weren't that bad, just bake then and open up.
  16. 3

Custom head light build

I used this for mine. http://www.theretrofitsource.com/accessories/oci-butyl-rubber-glue.html
  17. 3

2013 xlt 202A 9 speaker premium audio amplifier?

Check your other post I commented on. Ground loop isolator
  18. 3

2014 Ford Explorer XLT Premium Sound system having trouble with noise from amp.

Worked on 2 of my aftermarket audio systems best 20 dollars spent. It's actually a wine from the alternator getting picked up from your amp ground not the amp itself.
  19. 3

2014 Ford Explorer XLT Premium Sound system having trouble with noise from amp.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062214# ground loop isolator 19 bucks you'll also need a double female rca adaptor. http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102665&filterName=Category
  20. 3

How to: Explorer Sport EB convert to vent to atmosphere with factory blow off valves

yeah same here i left the hoses alone so its easy if i ever want to put it back. found the 1 inch plugs at lowes in the plumbing department. front was cake, the rear plug was a pain to put in, with my hand holding pliers to open the clamp i used the other and put alittle soap as lube to plug...
  21. 3

Lowered the Sport for Free today! DIY

Well appearance wise looks good. But don't see why anyone would chop up suspension parts on a 40k + vehicle. There will be effects, whether you believe so or not. your spring rate just went down the toilet.I'm all for free mods, like the bov vta, and license plate bracket plugs for example. But...
  22. 3

Dual exhaust on 2014 Ford Explorer Sport

365 hp is at the crank not wheels. Any cars manufacturers hp rating isn't the actual power hitting the pavement.due to drivetrain loss.
Back