Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

This post is required.

Glad to have you aboard Andrew:chug:
  2. D

109 degrees and not even noon yet. Could we hit 120 today???

109 degrees and not even noon yet. Could we hit 120 today???
  3. D

First-time Explorer owner saying, hello.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new Explorer, but maybe not as much as the car you're trading ;)
  4. D

What should I do first? Lower it, 31s, or audio?

Sub and amp combo until you decide it you want to go up or down:D
  5. D

Return From Truckhaven MLK 2012

Keep the body in the ride at all times:D
  6. D

Truck Haven 2011 Choose a Date!!

Time to start planning for the next big Truck Haven run. MLK Weekend is January 15-16. I will toss out a few later dates, but nothing earlier due to the proximity of New Years / Christmas. Choices are: January 15-16 January 22-23 January 29-30 February 5-6 February 12-13
  7. D

Saw the 2011 Explorer today - "naked"

Except for the front clip which I didn't see, the photos Ted posted are very close to what I saw. No big changes there.
  8. D

My latest project: 1970 Dodge Dart 512 C.I. Bracket Racer

It's home!:bounce: I feel like a proud father;)
  9. D

Differential? Hubs?

It takes a lot to kill a diff. My money is on bad auto hubs. I know auto hubs are more convienant, but the manual replacements usually hold up much better. I say usually, because we manage to tear those up too when we add larger tires, lockers etc;) Welcome to the site!
  10. D

first time offroad advice

Flagstaff, Prescott, Payson, Snowflake, etc......
  11. D

New Bronco dead before it was alive??

Just another disappointment. Ford doesn't have the guts to be a leader and to be first with anything. Chrysler may be #3, but at least they have guts. They broke ground with the Viper, Prowler and even with the styling of the Dodge Ram. This year Chevy is going to break new ground with the...
Back