Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

My blacked out Explorer

Thanks Kevin. I was only going to do the "KMC" lettering in red but I think I'm going to leave as-is anyhow.
  2. J

My blacked out Explorer

3FF nice collection!
  3. J

My blacked out Explorer

Appreciate he input. I will probably leave it as is.
  4. J

My blacked out Explorer

Doesn't show in the pic but I actually wrapped the chrome molding and door handles in satin black. Here's a better pic. Was also thinking of painting the lettering on wheel center caps red. Opinions?
  5. J

My blacked out Explorer

Thanks! I plasti dipped the emblems and then I stopped by a local sign shop and they cut the red lettering on the spot. Cost me $15 and they even put them on
  6. J

My blacked out Explorer

Thanks. That's exactly what I was going for.
  7. J

My blacked out Explorer

Finally getting around to posting some pics of my XLT. Got it about 2 weeks ago and I think it turned out pretty nice. Basically took everything at wasn't black already and changed it to satin black. Also tinted the windows and tail lights and did a satin black vinyl hood insert. Rims are 20"...
  8. J

removing chrome trim

Having mine wrapped in vinyl
  9. J

Great Ford Dealerships

Joe Germino from all American ford in old bridge NJ. 4th vehicle in 3 years. Always a pleasure to deal with.
  10. J

New Guy

Hello all. New to this forum. Just swapped my 2011 F150 for a 2014 Explorer XLT for my daily driver. I like to get involved in forums for whatever I am driving so hopefully will be a regular here. Wound up with my truck kinda on a whim. The lease on my F150 came due and I really didn't need...
Back