Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

New head lights WOW

Wow I was hoping something like this would come out. Do you have more pic's?
  2. W

Explorer hood vibrates

Put me down for the noise to.
  3. W

Explorer Oil Filters

Change went good. The underbody of these things are so clean. I waited last minute to buy the filter and didn't have time to review the threads on this forum. Super nice to have a quick replying set of members here. Thanks again. I will always use a Napa gold or platinum filter over...
  4. W

Explorer Oil Filters

Appreciate it
  5. W

Explorer Oil Filters

2014 sport, I picked up 47502 After double checking the fit on their website I noticed they do not mention the specific engine in the sport. Is the filter the same for the sport and limited? Thanks
  6. W

How to: Explorer Sport EB convert to vent to atmosphere with factory blow off valves

Could doing this give a dealer a reason to reject the powertrain warranty. Sounds easy enough to pop back on though.
  7. W

Who's MFT resets the ambient lighting by itself?

Ours changes to default blue when initially getting in the vehicle then changes to the preferred color.
  8. W

new member 14 sport

Check out the posters 7 pics using this link; http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/WKoogan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140526_211340_zps1cccb463.jpg.html
  9. W

new member 14 sport

Peoria Ford. I looked everywhere but every other dealer was useless. None of them actually tried selling me a vehicle. Send me a pm if you would like more info.
  10. W

new member 14 sport

What's up all, I've been lurking on here the past few weeks while shopping for a explorer. Picked up the beauty last Thursday. Took her up to the mountains for the weekend I am blown away by the great gas mileage so far. 24mpg average mostly highway with elevation. Can't attach pictures
  11. W

Difference between 2011, 2012, 2013 My Touch/Sync systems

I all, I am new to the forum and looking to purchase a limited explorer. My mandatory option list is making it difficult to find what I want without building a brand new model. I wanted to avoid buying a first year model but happen to find a 2011 with almost every option I want. Is there a...
Back