Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

New Emblems

Yes I like it. We live in the same area send me a pm and we can connect up.
  2. S

New Emblems

any chance for a all blackout with just the FORD in chrome?
  3. S

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

It took about two weeks but it’s not bad the whole time it just gets smoother. Every now and then I still get a kick when shifting 2nd to 3rd and even with almost 90k miles I can even get a chirp from the tires. It’s a nice reminder that I have the HP just waiting for me to let it goooooo.
  4. S

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Looks great! But the clear plastic blinker on side mirrors stands out. I got mine tinted and it just gives it the blended look.
  5. S

Just got a wash nothing really new just the new CA digital plate
  6. S

New Emblems

Looks great!!! I also live in AV I will keep a look out for you.
  7. S

Happy Fathers day to all the members :)
  8. S

Getting this last blackout done this weekend. One of the first with the CA Digital plates.
  9. S

LED Headlight Conversions

Just make sure you run wires through the hole in the dust cover before you install the lights.
  10. S

I have them i have not had time to install.
  11. S

I have no idea. Mine is a 2014. Give them a call before you order. Im super happy with mine. The 8th gen is fanless and fits much better.
  12. S

So I had the same question when I called. You only need the decoder if your model of Explorer has canbus. Mine is a 2014 so I got mine without the decoder.
  13. S

Thanks just placed my order. this is much better then cutting my finger and a hole in the OEM covers :)
  14. S

Just installed the new 8th gen LED and WOW what a diff. I will take and post before and after pics this weekend. JDM ASTAR Auto LED Bulbs,LED Headlight,Fog Lamps & Turn Signal Brake Tail Light
  15. S

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

What Tune and What year are you talking about getting 500HP from a Ex Sport? Is that even possible?
  16. S

Another headlight question

I have a 2014 Ex Sport how can I tell if I have HID lights or bulb with reflector?
  17. S

Love the radar but also keep in mind most states now use Lidar and your Radar detector will do you no good. I paid over $400 for my ALP Lidar detector and it has saved me at least 4 tickets I also use a STir Radar Detector for some of the old school city's I might pass through. I had a Radar...
  18. S

So was it pretty much plug and play? And do you have a link to the same thing you got?
  19. S

Stealth Qi Wireless Charging in a 2016 XSport

I wish in Calif I could do that. But we have hands free vehicle code the mobile phone must be mounted on dash or windshield and the driver must only use one finger to swipe an APP open or deactivate an APP. I was trying to think of a place behind the console upper dash area that I could mount...
  20. S

My blacked out Explorer

Ron, I really like the blackout look one thing I would add if you have a tint guy see if he can tint the blinker side mirrors. That clear plastic really stands out. I had mine done and out of all the MODS I have done this is the one detail I like the best.
  21. S

2014 Black Door handles

Hello All I'm looking for the part number for the shiny black door handles I got some but they are the flat or matt black. I also need the black cap.
  22. S

I like it BUT the red takes away from the very clean black and white look.
  23. S

2014 Black Door handles

not sure about that link but it does point out p/n thanks It did get me started I just had to change the search to outside door handle. Has anybody done this? I'm going to assume all the parts are the same?
  24. S

2014 Black Door handles

I'm looking for a part number for Black door handles 2014 Sport. I had mine wrapped but it is getting old and worn looking. I understand that the black door handles did not come on the 2014 but the 2015 did have them.
Back