Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

High pressure port valve leaks

Ordered a new high side port valve. It is not a schraeder or anything similar to one. This unit is fully inoperable and must be replaced as an entire unit. It will screw on in place of the old one just remove from hose and screw the new unit on in its place, it is about 1" tall and 1/2" wide...
  2. G

Pics High Side Port OneofMany-thanks for your input. That high side port necks down as a funnel shape and I can say for sure the piece I see underneath the port is a round flat disk a few millimeters wider than that funnel shaped tube. This disk as I refer to it has no openings, slices, cuts...
  3. G

High Presure side port leak 94 Ranger 4.0 ohv I am showing a leak on the high pressure side port. I have looked at it and do not see any type of schrader valve. I at first thought it had the ball fixt referred to preventing replacement of the valve but on closer inspection have found that it is...
  4. G

93 Ranger 2.3L Voltage PROBLEM

Just to say your problem could lie in many areas of the electrical system or it could be something as simple as you stated with the battery cables. I wouldn't start throwing parts at it. I would say get a DVOM and do some simple test. When you say "the voltage died" that could be caused by...
  5. G

2000 Ford Explorer won't start

Wow, what a long troublesome journey. I am sure you learned a lot along the way. Just think if you could have pressure tested that fuel system to begin with. I enjoyed following along in your troubleshooting. I'm glad you got it fixed and so sorry you had to pull the pump twice. Tell us what...
  6. G

Diy winch bumper for ranger

Where are the PICS?
  7. G

Arkansas Rangers

I didn't see anyone post something for the Arkansas Rangers/Explorers so I thought I should open up a tread for us. I have found that life is really dull unless you are getting your hands dirty also it tends to be more interesting if you are getting your tires muddy all in the same day.
  8. G

How to: Flush, R&R compressor, accumulator, and orfice tube 95

KPT, thanks for the great info and pics. Could you please help me with your flush gun setup. Where did you find it and what are you running through the lines to clean them with. I've heard several different things to use but wanted your advice. Also, did you weigh the freon or use individual...
Back