Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Driver's Seat Reverses while Driving

Definitely a great idea. Will look into that. Anyone else have any recommendations?
  2. H

Driver's Seat Reverses while Driving

Hi there, I've got a pretty serious issue with my 2007 Ford Explorer Limited. While driving (sporadically and randomly of course) the drivers seat will reverse like someone is moving the setting back. It's particularly unsafe because it means you can't reach the pedals all of a sudden while...
  3. H

'06 Rear A/C leak

My 2007 Explorer EB just had the rear lines rust out. We took it in and they said it would be between $1500 - 2000 to fix. We decided to cap the rear A/C and just continue with the front. At least the rear fan still works ;)
  4. H

2006 Explorer - Airbag Light stays on, not sure how I did the chime test

I have the same issue with my air bag light....anyone?
  5. H

How to: How To: Transfer Case Fluid Change (Photo thread)

I have a 2007 Eddie Bauer with 103,000 kms. I've noticed a whirling noise in 3rd gear between 60-80km/hr. Took it to AMMCO yesterday and they've said it's the transfer case making the noise and a rebuild or replacement would be a good idea. I'm 3000 kms outside the warranty which is a real...
  6. H

Door Keypad

Having a similar problem....would also like some help. I have a 1999 Explorer Limited and the keypad doesn't work. I assume there are some buttons that aren't working or something. Also the actual door locks where you put the key in on both the driver's side and passenger side don't turn so...
Back