Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

70,000 mile Aerostar on eBay.

70000 mile Aerostar on eBay 1997 Ford Aerostar XLT | eBay
  2. Z

Solved Where is the tachometer hooked up on a 1991 4.0L Aerostar?

what do i hook the signal wire to?i have it mounted in a pillar pod and wired other than the most important wire.
  3. Z

I'm looking for a mechanic to replace head gaskets in the Charlotte/Monroe area.

i need someone to replace a lifter on my 4.0 1991 van.since the head has to be removed id like both headgaskets replaced and heads checked/valves reground as a preventive measure.at a reasonable price.
  4. Z

I have a coolant leak.

my daily commute one way is about 16 miles.20 minutes in the morning.30 plus in the afternoon.im losing about a gallon of water both ways.the underside of the hood is getting soaked interstate driving.im trying to guess where the water is going.my van has been idling in the driveway for two...
  5. Z

Double sided key works with 2 different lock cylinders.

if like me you had to change the ignition switch or door lock and hate having to carry two keys you can have the profile of one key ground on one side of a key blank and the profile of the other key ground on the other side of the blank.then depending which way you turn the key it will open the...
  6. Z

Rear bumper.

has anyone attempted to modify a shorty bumper to fit an extended van?since the shorty bumpers are available new im wondering if i cut both ends off one if the cover would work with the framework of the extended van bumper?
  7. Z

Side windows.

id like to block access through the sliding windows while open to keep the dog from jumping out and someone reaching in and unlocking the door without it looking too bad.any ideas?
  8. Z

1992-up door panels don't fit 1991-down Aerostars.

the front of the drivers door panel hits the dash.the passenger panel will work if you use the 1992 up kick panel but the glove box door rubs on it.im adding power windows and i can't find any 1991 down door panels.i trying to save someone else from trying to do this.
  9. Z

Is a larger radiator available for a 4.0L Aerostar?

im tired of always worrying about overheating.is there a high capacity radiator available for the 4.0?
Back