Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Mileage on Delivery?

Precisely why I would never buy a new vehicle with more than ~10 km's on it.
  2. M

Mileage on Delivery?

When my Grand Cherokee arrived, I took delivery and did all the unwrapping, etc. I know they are providing a service and it is their job. But, I like unwrapping my new things, whether it's a new electronic device or a vehicle. When my Sport arrived the dealer did all the prep. They filled...
  3. M

Mileage on Delivery?

Also, being a Sport model you know most will want to test the performance. Do they at least make sure the motor, transmission and tires are warmed up first???
  4. M

Mileage on Delivery?

It came on a car hauler. 600 miles away.
  5. M

Differences between the Sport and Limited

Received my Sport last Thursday. Love the vehicle! Despite not having heated wheel and rain sensing wipers. Will also miss auto dimming headlights. I just assumed auto headlights meant they were auto dimming... One last thing, does anyone find the driver's seat uncomfortable? No matter...
  6. M

Sirius Presets???

I'm referring to the actual label on the preset button. On my Jeep's system you could choose the button label ie: channel title; artist's name or song, that is playing on that particular channel. Thanks for placing in proper forum. Mike
  7. M

Sirius Presets???

The alerts are great for artists and songs you like. As the label indicates, once you mark an artist or song with an alert, it will alert you when either is going to start on any other channel.
  8. M

Sirius Presets???

On my last vehicle I could choose channel name, artist or song as a preset label. Does anyone know if MyFord Touch can be setup to do this? I can only get the channel name to appear on preset button... Thanks, Mike
  9. M

I still think they could have optioned the heated wheel and automatic wipers. I had these features on a Jeep! Yes, German made cars have always been notoriously expensive to repair. But, I did look at the M5 before getting my Overland. Once all the options were added, I think it was...
  10. M

I am in the process of buying the 2014 Sport and I can't believe it does not have the heated wheel or rain sensing wipers!!! If this is the top of the line Explorer why aren't these important features included??? I would expect this from a $56,000 vehicle!
  11. M

Order Times???

It's a consumer finance option from Jeep. I could extend it, however my brakes and tires are almost done. Also, the Ford dealer has offered more than any other dealer for my Grand Cherokee. Because of the new make over coming in 2016, I am leasing. So, I am not stuck with it in 3-4...
  12. M

Order Times???

Thanks for the responses. I looked all over the the Province and couldn't find one with only the options I wanted. So, got a dealer transfer with all the options. My present vehicle term finishes the end of June, so couldn't wait for 2015's. It should be here next week... :)
  13. M

Order Times???

Does anyone have a recent experience in ordering and delivery time for 2014 Explorer Sport? I live in Quebec, Canada? Not sure if I should order exactly what I want or find one with options I really don't need, from existing inventory. Thanks, Mike
Back