Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Need to replace manual seat with power seat in 2004 Base Explorer.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm still trying to find one to sit in to see if it's going to be worth the purchase of the seat and the install.
  2. R

Thanks, I wish I could go sit in the one I want, but it's 270 miles away in Portland. :( I'll try to find an owner with a power seat (there's one down the block) and sit in it.
  3. R

Rogo's wife's 2004 Explorer.

Pulling this:
  4. R

Rogo's wife's 2004 Explorer.

5. R

That's for the feedback. I think I'll try finding someone who has an explorer with the power option and ask if I can sit in it. I do have a long torso.
  6. R

Hey Guys, I'm really tall (6'6") and need to figure out what to do about my wife's 2004 Explorer. It's the base model so the seats are manual and the driver's side is way too high for me to drive it comfortably. I've found a tan cloth power LH seat at a yard 170 miles away. Will a power seat...
  7. R

Dang, I posted this in the wrong forum, sorry fellas.
  8. R

Thanks for the replies :) I'm thinking I should find one and see if it's any different than my manual seat before I buy the new one.
  9. R

Hey Guys, I'm really tall (6'6") and need to figure out what to do about my wife's 2004 Explorer. It's the base model so the seats are manual and the driver's side is way too high for me to drive it comfortably. I've found a tan cloth power LH seat at a yard 170 miles away. Will a power seat...
  10. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Added some EB 17" wheels I found on ebay for cheap, and some HW crap tires for now. It rides much better.
  11. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Sweet :) Here's what I picked up used, I was thinking about going the tirerack route, but I can't drop that much right now. I'm throwing on a used set of tires: http://www.ebay.com/itm/400747410546?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  12. R

New Brush Guard

That looks really good, I may have to get one.
  13. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

I really like how clean this setup is! I just ordered a set of four of the 17" wheels like these, great looking rig!
  14. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Picked up our (new to us) 2004 Ex last week. Wife's grandparents old rig, had a set of mudflaps in the back that I put on yesterday. She has 57000 miles and runs perfectly, and we both really enjoy driving it. It's the base model with the 4.0, tow package, and cloth interior. I have a few...
  15. R

3rd row seating Installation

This is fantastic info, I'm going to be adding a 3rd row to ours, if anyone has any other updates or pics that'd be fantastic!
Back