Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

For Sale 02-03 Explorer Sport / Sport Trac Manual transmission swap kit COMPLETE

I sent you a pm. Tell me how to contact you and I will buy it. I may have someone to pick up the 2wd trans.
  2. J

03 fliptrac $700 daily driver (summer of fun with 4 sport tracs)

Thanks man. The ranger one will be easy to find. But very few sport tracs around here. I dont know what I will do about the ecm though. I will surely be asking you some questions. I do have a complete p-head explorer motor and the same trans you used in your swap. If you were closer I would just...
  3. J

03 fliptrac $700 daily driver (summer of fun with 4 sport tracs)

@410Fortune what pedal set ups work for the swap? Will 93 explorer ones work? I just bought a 2002 sport trac.
  4. J

Getting rid of the Aerostar.

Also have new headlights housings I put in 4 months ago.New clear ones.
  5. J

Both vans have a good track and I have a new in the box ford sliding door latch too. How hard is it to remove?
  6. J

Pedals and new master cylinder $100 plus shipping. I gave more than that for just the pedals.
  7. J

MOOG CC850 Variable Rate Brand new I would do $40 plus shipping. Still interested in the Lund Visor?
  8. J

Guys I have been having family issues I will respond to everyone this weekend.
  9. J

I also have a brand new set of moog front springs
  10. J

One has a blown motor and the dd ac compressor bad,windows leak,drivers window quit working and inside door handle broke. And the front end is shot.
  11. J

The one on the side of the van?
  12. J

Do you want the clutch master cylinder too?
  13. J

Sure brand new never mounted $100
  14. J

I am getting rid of both of my vans. Both are 1995 models with 4.0. I have a lot of parts too. Clutch pedal set up with new clutch master cylinder ,brand new lund visor,new sliding door latch from ford and mod 5 speed top with shifter tower moved for aerostar . Should I post parts in the for...
  15. J

1995 Aerostar. Where is the speedometer sensor?

In the transmission or rear end?
  16. J

Post your WTB Aerostar parts here.

Looking for a floor shift column 92-96 with cruise and tilt if possible. With the column plastic. Will pay for column your time and shipping.Thanks
  17. J

1354m tcase

Looking for one.Will need shipped to 28777 thanks
  18. J

Hard core Aerostar. Real 4x4.

The guy he was talking to on the rangerstation used F150 leafs in the rear.
  19. J

Hard core Aerostar. Real 4x4.

I finally found a set of Aerostar manual pedals and the top case for the MOD 5 speed.Aerostar ones had the shifter in a different spot.I am going to try to do the swap with a explorer 5 speed and manual tcase.I have a F150 8.8 with springs to go in the rear.And a dana 44 front with wrangler...
  20. J

Explorer overhead console in an Aerostar.

I will after I finish it and make sure it works right.Its a little different than a explorer or ranger swap.But it looks so good in the van.I did it because I am having the headliner recovered next week.And wanted to cut the hole first lol
  21. J

Thanks so much!! Just what I needed to know!! Wonder why no one else has put one in?It makes the van look a little more modern on the inside.
  22. J

I understand all that.I just need to know the color wire that feeds the ecm the vss signal.I need to tap into it to make the temp sensor work right.And I dont want to run a wire all the way to the rear end.
  23. J

Anyone know which wire off the ecm is the vss?I installed an explorer overhead console today and need to know which wire to tie into.I have a 95 aerostar.I ordered an EVTM for it but it's not came yet.I didnt see any threads where anyone installed one of these.Am I the first?
Back