Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Confirming the fact that the 2015s still have this issue, appeared today on the I-95 (lucky to even hit freeway speeds!). Brand new '15 LTD with 1000 miles on it. I found working the wipers made it more quiet, guess it pushed the cowl down or affected the air flow? I had the wife take a video so...
  2. A

Buying new Key FOB

Thanks Peter. In that case I will have them take a look at that fob as well. Only got the car a week ago.
  3. A

Buying new Key FOB

Thanks omar302! I did find those listings, but I was worried the dealer might do something to bind the key to the fob. I tried testing the fob that lost the key, it did not open the doors. I then tried taking the emergency key out of the other fob and putting it into the other one - it still...
  4. A

Buying new Key FOB

Very helpful to know they can do just the emergency key! I just noticed that somehow it has gone missing from the fob of our brand new Explorer :( I was thinking the dealership would make me get a whole new fob. Will call and ask what they will charge for just the key cutting.
  5. A

Explorer 2nd row console install

Hi all! I am waiting on delivery on my Explorer after doing months and months of research. We got the 2nd row bucket seats on ours but no console (wasn't in stock with all the other extras we wanted - 302a+white exterior+ACC). We will see how we like it, but I can't shake the feeling the console...
Back