Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Solved Explorer 1994 XLT 4.0 OHV 4x4 Argentina - No Spark, fuel pressure or signals from the PCM.

Hi All Again! Finally I got the problem. Nothing to do with grounds. It was due an old anti-theft system installed by the former owner by 1995. That system also controlled the electrical doors opening. I remember that by about 2002, the system started to fail so I turned it off (by a switch...
  2. F

Solved Explorer 1994 XLT 4.0 OHV 4x4 Argentina - No Spark, fuel pressure or signals from the PCM.

Hi! Thanks for the explanation. In my case when trying to start the engine the check engine light didnt turn on neither . I considered this as a clue - may be - of no actions coming out from the PCM (this because the module has no power or it is damaged so no signals outcoming). I also forget to...
  3. F

Hi! My Explorer was registered in Argentina in 1995 but manufactured in USA by 1994. That's the reason of the lack of consistancy... For me in the past, to find spare parts was always better to consider 1994 as the proper year, here the reason because I explained my problem regarding a '94...
  4. F

Hi All! My name is Favio Rescia. I live in Argentina and this is my first time within the forum. I am the owner of a 1994 Explorer XLT 4.0 OHV 4x4, with more than 450000 km (close to 280000 miles) run. Now I am suffering a problem never had before that I would like to explain to receve...
Back