1. P

The Explorer Got A SSI Tune Today!!!

I sold my explorer last month. Just tuned
  2. P

Yes, Shawn at SSI tuned mine.
  3. P

Wheel Spacers

I'll try and post some after work today.
  4. P

Wheel Spacers

I really like mine so far. The only thing that I would do differently is 1" spacers in the back. I have 3/4" spacers Front and back.
  5. P

2nd Row Console

I installed mine and it's not hard at all.
  6. P

Lowering the Explorer

Exp springs and 3/4" spacers front and back
  7. P

Lowering the Explorer

I finally got the H&R springs and BORA 3/4" spacers put on. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.
  8. P

Wheel Spacers

I finally got the H&R springs and BORA 3/4" spacers put on. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.
  9. P

I have only ran SSI myself and I haven't had any reasons to try any others. After, Shawn tuned my 2013 FX4 with 35s I was sold.
  10. P

Having SO much trouble finding mods

I'm running the GEN6 in mine too. The tunes are great and the customer service is top notch too.
  11. P

Black Vinyl sides with pics.

Looks good! Has anyone else done this? I'm thinking about having my sport painted like this.
  12. P

So How Do We Get 450Hp Out of a Sport

That's awesome! I can't wait to see what mine will do.
  13. P

I spoke with Shawn earlier today about your numbers. He was saying you have the basic 91 SSI1 and SSI2 tunes. I don't have access to a dyno so I just wondering about what mine should have. He was waiting to hear back from you and he could get you some more power.
  14. P

Nice, are you on the SSI forum too? I was going to post your numbers over there if you don't mind.
  15. P

I have only put about 30 miles on this tune. My ex sport spends more time sitting in the garage at the house. I have had it since September 12 and it just hit 1,700 miles on it. Anyways, I drove to work and around. The shifting is very smooth and the acceleration is great. I might change the map...
  16. P

Is anyone else running SSI tunes?
  17. P

No dyno tune, it's his custom mail tune.
  18. P

Finally got the explorer feeling like it should. I am running a 93 octane tune from Southern Speed Inc. "SSI" Shawn has done it again with his tunes and customer service is top notch too!! It's completely factory with just his tune.
  19. P

5 Star Tuning

Are you running a tune only or do you have other mods too?
  20. P

Wheel Spacers

Billyg, that looks awesome! I want springs and spacers too.
  21. P

Which Headlight HID Kit???

I have done many searches and read a lot of post on here. I was just wanting to know what others were using and if they were happy with them. Thanks for the reply too.
  22. P

Which Headlight HID Kit???

I have a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport and having been searching for a good headlight hid kit. Which kit are you guys running and are you satisfied with them?
Back