Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Power Points/Cigar Lighter Question

rrgone and Number4 thank you for confirming that. I was looking at a portable compressor and many reviews noted that you need a 20A outlet. The owners manual seemed to indicate that what I have are power points at 20A, but I wanted to make sure that the front outlet was not a "Cigar lighter"...
  2. N

Vent control issue - only dash/floor or defrost/floor

When my 2004 Explorer AC system was throwing hot air I told the dealer the compressor clucth was engaging and disengaging about every 5 or so seconds. I figured I had a leak in the sytem, but didn't notice it click on and off unless I had the windows down when it was nice enough not to be...
  3. N

New To Site - Power Port/Cigar Lighter Fuses

Sorry, all I reposted my question in the correct Forum, so to start of on the correct foot, hello to all and thanks for any help you may offer! I hope to be able to do the same in the future based on my experience with my 2004 Explorer Limited.
  4. N

Power Points/Cigar Lighter Question

In my 2004 Ford Explorer my owners manual has under dash fuse box labeled as fuse #2 4 rated at 15A and calls it "Cigar lighter, OBD II, Neutral tow". The manual alos has in the under hood fuse box fuse #7 as Power point #2 and fuse #9 as Power point 1 both rated as 20A. My question is I...
  5. N

New To Site - Power Port/Cigar Lighter Fuses

In my 2004 Ford Explorer my owners manual has under dash fuse box labeled as fuse #2 4 rated at 15A and calls it "Cigar lighter, OBD II, Neutral tow". The manual alos has in the under hood fuse box fuse #7 as Power point #2 and fuse #9 as Power point 1 both rated as 20A. My question is I...
Back