Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

RMU remote access module connector pinout

I really hope one of you smart people can figure this out so those of us who have this can get it working again. Thanks
  2. B

Time for tires

Anyone with a Sport have the BFG Advantage TA LT that they can posts pics of on stock wheels. Thanks
  3. B

Which Headlight HID Kit???

I was told HD relay. Good luck with the morimoto kit. I had nothing but problems from day one with mine that I took it off. I ordered it originally with the canbus adapters and one light wouldn't come on. They told me to get the relay. Well it worked 50% of the time and other times I had to turn...
  4. B

Console Vault for Explorer

The tuffy drawer fits the sport. I ordered one like 8 months ago not realizing it said it doesn't fit the sport model so I figured I would try it anyway. It bolts right in no problems. It is poorly designed though. There are tiny #6 screws that hold the drawer track on in the rear and in the...
  5. B

2015 Explorer Sport center console lighting issue

Does anyone have any pics of the center console of an Explorer Sport with both the front and main console doors open at night? I had a break in and the dealer replaced parts of the console but cup holder ring lights don't work and the light in the front cubby and main console area are barely...
  6. B

Window Tinting

I figured since this popped up I would add a pic of mine. I had mine done a week after I got it and 3 years later wouldn't do it any different. It has 5% all around.
  7. B

This is best I could do. They started unscrewing screws and then just yanked it all. There is some broken plastic parts that I haven't figured out where they go yet. The sides were partially popped off as well but I pushed that back in and the top where shifter is was up to shift knob.
  8. B

Just a heads up these console vaults aren't as secure as one would think. My explorer was broken into Tuesday night and they broke the plastic stuff forward of the console door and were able to yank the whole thing out. I have to get to the dealer to get a repair estimate for insurance. They...
  9. B

Remote Start Facts (2011 - 2015 only)

Any ford dealer guys on here that can activate the remote access? I can Pm the info and sim card number.
  10. B

2015 Explorer Sport Wheel

Looking for one 2015 explorer sport wheel without tire. No damage to it.
Back