Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

2016 Sport Seats

I couldn't have said it any better Hardrocktimes. I have also driven several would be competitors at this price Durango (a fat pig), Audi (overpriced), BMW X5 (disappointing performance and seats) and although not 7 seater...Cherokee Summit (terrible ride). The Sport's list of "pros" is way...
  2. E

Door trim misalignment with the dash

I agree with your Dad.
  3. E

Door trim misalignment with the dash

I have got news for you...The 2016s are no better.
  4. E

Aside from your '11-'16, What is your "other" car/truck

07 Jaguar XK coupe https://db.tt/ud9Gdy72
  5. E

Is this a good deal on a new Explorer?

I paid 43,947 tax and fees included out the door for my 2016 Sport wit h BLIS , power liftgate and Nav.
  6. E

New 16 ExSport

Very cool.
  7. E

New 2016

Very nice. Enjoy!
  8. E

Cleaning nav / entertainment screen

Did you see this one? It worked well on my 2014 Sport. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0096DEQ0W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00
  9. E

New 16 ExSport

Very nice Sport! Welcome!!!
  10. E

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Sweeeet! I used to use this stuff called Back to black, but, i find that any of the long lasting tire and trim shine works well. Meguiars makes a good one.
  11. E

I had this place called United Solar do it for me. It costs 80 bucks installed. To me it was worth it to have it done correctly.
  12. E

Thanks Patsy. How do you like your Platinum? I have never seen one in the wild.
  13. E

I had the tailights wrapped with lightly smoked vinyl tint . I felt they would blend more into the overall blacked out sport theme of the Explorer Sport. With tint https://www.dropbox.com/s/oonn4wr9yvg1glu/2015-08-19%2015.19.17.jpg?dl=0...
  14. E

Smoked out dthe tail lights today on my 2016 Sport.
  15. E

Explorer Dead Pedal / Left foot rest.

I agree this is uncomfortable.What I have done is bring my foot back towards the seat and rest the front 1/3 of my foot on the pad. This way my foot isn't turned in an awkward position. Just a suggestion.
  16. E

2015 or 2016 Ford Explorer. Need your opinion please!

The 2015 is a very nice vehicle and the 0% is really enticing. If you prefer the nose and tail of the 2016 vs the 2015 then I would go with the 2016. I traded in my 2014 Sport for a 2016 Sport. To tell you the truth the 2015 has a more stout aggressive stance to me. The buttons on the dash of...
  17. E

Thank you! Are they in channel type?
  18. E

Sounds good. Where did you get the window vents?
  19. E

2016 Limited or Sport

I had a 2014 Sport and just traded it in for the 2016 Sport. I have been a BMW guy for many years and I have to tell you the Sport suspension setup with the twin turbos feels as taught and responsive to any non M BMW X5. We drove the 2015 BMW X5 and it was smaller inside and the seat leather...
  20. E

My new ride - 2016 Sport

Sweeeet!! ENJOY!!! I like the small changes they made on the 2016 Sport. Picked up mine in July. Dealer was surprised that I bought the same EXACT truck again. Traded in a 2014 Sport with Nav, BLIS power liftgate, all weather mats and roof rack in Tuxedo Black.
  21. E

2016 Headlights Cool - Fogs SUCK......

As soon as I hit the enter button I recognized your wheels were turned so i peeked under there and saw exactly that area. thanks for your help!! The new lights look great!! The driver side went in without a "click" when I turned it so I thought it wasn't in correctly. I just tugged on it to make...
  22. E

2016 Headlights Cool - Fogs SUCK......

Looks great! How dot you get to them to change? I looked from the top of the engine compartment and I cannot see how to get to them.
  23. E

$750 Ford cash coupon

Nope. I didn't use Ford Credit either. I received the coupon prior to going to the dealership. I applied online from home about 2 weeks before I went to the dealership and the coupon came via email and in the brochure I ordered about a month earlier which just came the other day after I had...
  24. E

Put DeeZee side rails, black ford ovals front and back and 35% tint on front windows on my Black Sport. :exp:
  25. E

$750 Ford cash coupon

I received mine about 3 weeks after I applied for Ford Credit. Apply for Ford Credit and see if you get the brochure mailed to you. I did just that and they sent it to me and the coupons were in it. I think it registers you in the system and assigns you a customer number. Funny thing the...
Back