Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Moisture in mirror marker lamp

You folks are scaring me with this moisture in the marker light thing. I am suppose to pick up my 2015 Ex Limited very soon. Is the moisture issue still a problem? Should this be the first thing I check before accepting the vehicle? Thanks for the advice
  2. B

List of Useful Threads Hints for a Pre-Pick Up Inspection & Used Ex. Check List

Hello all, my Ex Limited is being built tomorrow. So I suppose delivery will be in a few weeks. I will be sure to print out this great checklist and use it.
  3. B

Engine block heater

Thanks for the reply Scott. Your right, someone at Ford corporate saw a few pennies savings and decided no block heaters for Chicago. But it's OK to install every other imaginable item to keep me warm. As I said, if I am willing to pay for it, what the heck. I installed a black heater years...
  4. B

Engine block heater

Hello Explorer fans, This is my first post. I just ordered a 2015 ruby red explorer and can not wait until I take delivery sometime in late September. I recently received my vin number and saw the projected build date is my birthday. How cool is that. Anyway I ordered the Limited with the...
Back