Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Rearview Camera Problems

So I ordered the EB5Z-19G490-A from the first link at white bear lake. They got in touch and said that based on my VIN, it is a different part number (BB5Z-19G490-A) but on their site, it says the first part number supports my model. Both of these don't match the one I pulled out of my vehicle...
  2. M

Rearview Camera Problems

Thanks for the links Peter. Looks like part no. below also works for almost all explorers from 2011-2015. And the first link seems to be the cheapest I have seen...will let you know how it goes. EB5Z-19G490-A
  3. M

When will there be a new release of Sync 2 software

My 2012 explorer had the 3.8 upgrade in the owners site at one point but I didn't decide to download and now it is gone. So my sync is stuck at 3.6 which was done in August 2013 but obviously based on the disclaimer (and what I saw previously), there is a 3.8 and in this thread a 3.10. My dealer...
  4. M

Rearview Camera Problems

I am having the same issue with camera unavailable in my 2012 Limited. I took out the camera just to see if wiring was an issue and hoping that might solve the issue but no luck. I haven't tried the fuse yet but will tonight but given this thread, it is likely the camera module as many are...
  5. M

Replace Rear Brake Pads & Rotors

Rear brakes My back end was making some noise, took it into the dealer and now a $600 bill for pads and rotors. It is 2012 with under 60K on it. Seems strange to me, I had german cars the past 2 cars and never had to do brakes so fast. Actually for the 5+ years I owned each german car, I...
Back