Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

I'm back

traded the 13 Sport for my 150, picked this up today.
  2. F

Oil change on a sport...

Well I thought of doing a write up, but Might be overkill. So I will post a few photos for reference. 1 Safety first! Make sure you can safely get under the vehicle. 2 On the sport there is some duct work that helps cool the rear turbo It has to be removed 3 Because the...
  3. F

Anybody using this feature?

Anybody using this feature? or know what it takes to get it going properly? Sorry if this has been covered before, I looked at a bunch of threads and cant figure out what needs to be done.
  4. F

RCA inputs next to the SD card /USB

What are those inputs for?
  5. F

Free AMSOIL Catalog

You can choose to download the PDF, or have them mail you a hard copy If you have any questions, just Ask. Catalog link----->https://www.amsoil.com/AmsoilLogin/LeadsModalContent.aspx?type=catalog&zo=1667299
  6. F

For Sale Buy AMSOIL at Wholesale

You can get AMSOIL at wholesale cost (~25% -35% under retail) in one of 3 ways: 1. Order a Preferred Account. Preferred accounts are $10 for a 6-month trial or $20 per year. Preferred accounts also pass on the savings to their family and friends, and usually split the cost of the account. After...
  7. F

Upgraded my rear turn signals to LED

Left is stock. Right is LED SORRY about the end. My phone didn't know I tilted it
  8. F

Too much Nitrous

Too much Nitrous on my SVT Focus.
  9. F

New from Chicago Area...

Hi I'm Jody I live in Chicagoland I have a 05 Mustang gt a 08 Retired police interceptor ( Converted to Delivery duty) and added the Explorer the other day
Back