Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Anyone tired Morimoto LED fogs? Not bulbs but entire assembly.

Thanks for the quick reply! Did you need to remove the shield at all? I don't have the luxury of a lift but I do have those ramps to give the front end a 12 inch lift to work under. J
  2. J

Anyone tired Morimoto LED fogs? Not bulbs but entire assembly.

I just bought these Morimoto XB LED fog light replacements myself. I looked under the car today and I looks like a PITA to remove the old fogs Yes it probably is only those 4 bolts holding in each light but did you guys need to remove the shielding or bumper to get to the far side bolts? I can...
  3. J

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

Looks amazing. Great idea! If I wasn't so paranoid of impacting the air flow, I would do this in a second!
  4. J

LED Headlight Conversions

I just upgraded my 14 Ex Sport lights to the BPS G7 LED kit. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01F6HBFUK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 This is a Canadian vehicle and was a complete plug and play. Took me about 15 min to install. No special tools required - only a flashlight to see...
  5. J

Ex Sport w/ Kayak

Hi Folks, Just wanted to share a pic of my 14' Ex Sport w/ my new kayak mounted on a Thule roof rack. I will be adding tie downs in the front and back shortly but this was my first pic when we initially had it loaded. For quick reference, this is a tandem 12 foot SOT kayak.
  6. J

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Hi Peter, I don't find them slippery. They actually have little rubber grommet looking things sticking up that probably help with traction. J
  7. J

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Black ExSport w/ Deezee 16202 Thought I'd post some pics of my black 2014 ExSport w/ the deezee 16202 boards installed. Enjoy.
  8. J

Hitch Step

Weathertech BumpStep Hi Everyone, I didn't see any posts/pics of the weathertech bumpstep on an explorer so I thought I'd post a couple pics for those who may be interested. I just installed this a couple of days ago. So far I love it... just got to watch your knees while loading stuff in...
  9. J

Police Interceptor Wheels

lug nuts for interceptor wheel caps Looking for a quote on the lug nuts required to support the police interceptor center caps. I already have the wheels and caps but they wont fit over the standard ExSport lugs (too long). Need shipping to Ontario Canada. Thanks!
  10. J

Explorer Sport with DeeZee Running Boards

14 Sport Fit +1 also wanting to know if they will fit the 2014 Ex Sport. The DeeZee website does not list the sport...
Back