Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Amp keeps blowing fuses

Yes. The fuses only blew when the stereo was on and i turned it up past 10. Below ten they didnt blow. And 2 30amp fuses is correct. And i was planning on taking it apart and looking for anything wrong, broke solder connections etc. I just figured i would see if anyone had any ideas first. Thanks
  2. F

Amp keeps blowing fuses

Hey guys i have a 1994 explorer with an aftermarket system. Pioneer head unit, kenwood 6x8 3 way door speakers, a kenwood kfc 7201 800w amp, and two kenwood kfc-w112s subs. Ive had all this for the past 4 years or so, with the exception of the door speakers i just put in pretty recently. So my...
  3. F

custom brush guard and roof basket

this looks awesome man, im lookin to build the same two things for my 1994 x, but I wann build a steel plate bumper with the brush guard tied into it. I got enough steel for the roof rack now, but the bumper will hav to wait. anyways, nice job man, I think im gonna copy your design more or less
  4. F

homemade coil spacers

the bbcode is the same except it says .jpg. so how do I shrink the damn things? wayy more complicated than I thought itd be lol
  5. F

homemade coil spacers

oh ok, so just add .jpg and theyll show up? sorry I suck at this crap lol
  6. F

homemade coil spacers

(lost photo)
  7. F

homemade coil spacers

(lost photo)
  8. F

homemade coil spacers

(lost photo)
  9. F

homemade coil spacers

yo I guess im just stupid or somethin, but im new to this forum ****, and how the hell do you post pics? lol
  10. F

homemade coil spacers

hey yall. so Ive been wanting to lift my x since i got it. I made a set of homemade 2 inch shackles, using the existing shackles and a few strips of thick metal. and.ive been thinkin about buying front spacers, but I couldnt justify paying 130 dollars for daystar ones, espcially since poly is...
  11. F

crank no start have spark+fuel+compression

yeah I know I was already looking at some injectors. I pulled them out yesterday, and three of em were really bad, gunked up, so I already ordered a set of remanufactured bosch injectors from cs performance for 108 free shipping on ebay. I was thinking about replacing the electrical top piece of...
  12. F

the truck had sat for probably a year, and the pump wS in horrible shape, rotted out, and the gas o drained from the tank was dirty as hell, looked like oil. so I blew out all the fuel lines, replaced the pump and sender, the whole assembly, and the fuel filter. I just picked.up a noid light set...
  13. F

94 x budget lift

ok, thanks then man. ill probably just go with spacers for now, since im only looking to fit 31s on there. eventually when I have some.more cash, and once these tires start going bald, ill probably look into going 4 inch. I was just wondering, because I figured if they come on f150s stock, and...
  14. F

yeah well I already know it starts on ether, that I tried before I even bought it. but originally, I checked the fuel pump relay and inertia switch, both of which were ok, but te fuel pump wouldnt , so I replaced that with no success. I know the fuel injectors arent firing, im just wondering if...
  15. F

hey yall. I have a 1994 x with a pushrod 4.0. bought it not running. changed fuel pump, plugs wires, crank pos sensor, tested for spark, has spark, tested with fuel gage 38# at the fuel rail. if I pull the plugs theyre bone dry. im thinking for some reason, the injectors may not be firing. im...
  16. F

94 x budget lift

whatsup yall, I just bought my first x a few weeks ago. now im not new to fords, ive had a FSbronco, and I still have a 92 f150, but with a baby on the way I figured I needed 4door daily, but I still want to do a budget lift, nothing crazy, but enough to comfortably fit my 31 MTs without...
Back