Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

How to tell if it is the blend door actuator or the blend door itself?

please someone help I have a 2011 ex that blows cold out of the driver side vent and heat out of the passenger side. Ive had it to the dealer in the past for clicking behind the dash and they fixed that. my warranty is up now so im looking for info.
  2. C

5th Gen Possible blend door problems

Ok everyone I need so serious help my 2011 explorer is blowing cold out of the driver side and heat out of the passenger. It is dual climate.. Ive had it to the dealer before the warranty expired cause of clicking under the dash and they fixed it.. how do i figure out which actuator it is im...
  3. C

Clicking noise from dash (Blend Door Actuator) & DIY Repair

I believe close to 50,000. I called the ford dealer here and they told me there are several blend door actuators that it is hard to tell which one it would be..
  4. C

I wish that I would Of purchased the Extended warranty cause it expired already.. Also What is a TSB sorry I new to this
  5. C

Dual Climate Control Issue's I have a 2012 Ford Explorer and love it. The other day I got Heat out of the Passenger vents and cold out of the drivers side. I'm told that it is the Blend Door Actuator??? Where is this piece located and is it something a SHADE TREE MECHANIC can fix? Please help
  6. C

Another Newbie

Hey everyone I am new to this so be gentle lol. I am Chris I live in Selma Ca. I am a proud owner of a 2012 Ford Explorer. My wife and I love the car.. I am looking forward to getting help and also helping where I can.
Back