Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

adding the roof rack So , I am thinking of adding a roof rack to my slick top any one want to sell me their cast off parts?
  2. C

Routing Through Firewall

2013 Easy way to run wires through firewall Help!!! what is the easiest way to run wires through the fire wall, I am installing fogs and cant seem to figure it out . Went through the "glove box " couldn't find it. 2013 ford explorer police interceptor
  3. C

Help with 2013 police interceptor suv

www.facebook.com/william.s.valentine/media_set?set=a.10204086974928921.1073741845.1661291697&type=3
  4. C

I have installed a civilian center console in my 2013 Police interceptor ut [IMG]

I have installed a civilian center console in my 2013 Police interceptor ut [IMG]
  5. C

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

Anyone interested in selling there roof rails let me know please!
  6. C

Passenger Doors Cant open the passenger doors from the inside (cop Thing), They are unlocked but cant open from the inside. Any suggestions? Also the interior lights will not come on when the door is open....
  7. C

I just purchased a 2013 police interceptor explorer. This thing is baddass! but of course the interior needs some sprucing up ...Any suggestions on a center console (shift is on the column on the PI). There is an option through ford in the under cover PI, but you have to buy it part by part and...
  8. C

thanks for adding me

I just purchased a 2013 Explorer police interceptor and I am going to need help , so if anyone out there owns one too I would love to here from you! Bill
Back