Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Thanks for your reply,TGtrac05! Did the ranchos give you any additional lift? I heard taht if you put on new shocks they add up another inch or so.?!
  2. E

How to: 1.5" body lift for less than $50

wow!!! this is just great! will this method be applicable to a 2002 ford explorer sport trac? I'm thinking on doing this to mine.
  3. E

hi. nice ST. may i know what's the model number for the rancho rs5000 you got for this awesome ride?
  4. E

How to: 1.5" body lift for less than $50

hi everyone. can i ask someone here if this method is applicable to a 2001-2002 explorer sport trac 4x4? i just realised that this is the perfect lift height for my needs.
  5. E

Broken torsion bolt...please help

thanks a lot!!! :thumbsup: ;)
  6. E

Broken torsion bolt...please help

this is what i did. big mistake. i bent my torsion bolt and did not proceed with the torsion twist lift. does anybody know what size/type is the torsion bolt for a 2002 explorer sport trac 4x4?
  7. E

Installing HID? Read this first.

wow!!! :eek: this is just awesome. what kind are these? can you give a link on where we may be able to get this? ed
  8. E

thanks 01STrunner and OffTrac. ;) being new to all these, i am really learning a lot from here. wanted to share some pics of my 01 XST but still have to figure out how...(sorry, I'm not tech savy. :D) will post them soon...
  9. E

i really love buckoll's and TmacTrac's set up. they are, for me, the simplest yet most practical and functional. no offense to others. i don't mean to start any argument/debate here.
  10. E

wow! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: what did you do/change to get this look? im a newbie and i know little of these. i try to ask anyone who post nice pics of their cars. i need your advise to achieve this look for my stock 2001 x.
  11. E

thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
  12. E

hi. this looks awesome. how did you achieve this look? what did you do to get this lift? hows the ride?
Back