Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

'94 Explorer Front Suspension Knock

thats exactly what mine does help us!!!!!!!!!
  2. 9

Duff extended radius arms

hey chad ? you said that you have 2 single shocks for a 2.5 lift what kind are they and how much i would be very interested please let me know
  3. 9

upper ball joints or radius arm bushings?

ok what are the symtoms of a bad upper ball joint noise visual inspection what to look and feel for. i have some noise in the front end when i hit bumps and kinda dives a little if i brake hard? my other question is how do you tell if it is the radius arm bushing that are bad? ive been told...
  4. 9

THORNBIRDS

i had the 31 11.50 on my explorer and they lasted about 5000 miles before one blew out the side wall at 60 mph hmmm firestone? no they suck very loud very rough and the bfgs will due a hell of alot better on and off road stick with the bfs just my 2cents
  5. 9

Custom Fab Prerunner Bumpers...anything yet?

please help us i am also very interested in this idea!!!!!
  6. 9

Axle Swap Decesions.......

remember the atlas remember the atlas t case thats all i have to say lol
  7. 9

skyjacker

hey clark? are you going to sell your 5.5 lift if so put me first in line let me know the price thank you brian
  8. 9

91-94 Sport Trucks

barberj do you still have your 4x4 parts?
  9. 9

who has 33s with just a body lift

mine seems ok mine does really well with the 31s but the 33s suck ? i was thinking of going with the 373s what do you think
  10. 9

send them over djmagius@cableone.net
  11. 9

offroader 69 do you have any pics?
  12. 9

whoops smoked the clutch? help!

not long it only slipped long enough to make it smell a bit thanks for the info
  13. 9

4:10 out of Mustang?

hey andre can i buy your 373s when you get new gears?
  14. 9

whoops smoked the clutch? help!

ok i got stuck a little bit today and i smoked the clutch alittle i smelled it briefly and now it is gone and drove it a little more and no more smell drives fine do you guys think i did any perm. damage or just a freak thing? like i said it is driving fine. please help
  15. 9

thump thump oh hell please help

my shock on the drivers side just sitting in the driveway looks to be almost fully compressed maybe an 1 and a 1/2 of travel left by looking at it i can see where the bumpstop has been coming into contact with the axle houseing only on the drivers side i think my shock is weak and allowing to...
  16. 9

hmmm the coil is fine and if the radius arm bushing were bad would my shock be compressed and the bumpstop hitting?
  17. 9

ok i need to figure this out i dont want to just start replacing stuff when ever i het a bump at about any speed i get a thump in the front drivers side area and anmost like the truck dives into the bump ive looked at my shocks and it looks to be about full compressed maybe an inch and a half of...
  18. 9

i have the 3.27s and have no problems but i have a 5 speed and plan on going up to the 33s
  19. 9

what gears do you have i have the 327 but it performs great no problems so if i go up to 33s am i going to suffer or what but like i said i have 31s now n=and no problems
  20. 9

hmm i just dont know if i could fit them what do you guys think
  21. 9

i want to see some pics i dont belive this can be done and still be some what offroadable i want proof come on bring on the pics if you have them.
  22. 9

fiberglass front end price

special painting? correct me if im wrong but dont you have to use special paint on fiberglass. if so is it alot more expensive?
  23. 9

I have converted my truck!

what lift do you have on it now and what did you do with your old lift cant wait to see the finished project.
  24. 9

Heartland Run Kansas

sooooo is anyone interested in making this run happen in 2001? we can set up a weekend run. sometime in the spring
  25. 9

Help....Uneven body after 4

hey pete do you still have your old 4" lift?if so would you sell it?
Back