Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

That is exactly what happen to me, except twice. I tried the last two assemblies in autozones stock, both bad out of the box. I am debating trying a different brand, or go to the shpp. I just hate dropping that kind of cash for a fairly easy job.
  2. D

Right, well I changed that side twice this week and I still have the same problem. You cant drive at all with the ABS sensor plugged in because the ABS tries to kick in....so I unplug it and I can drive but hear the bearing at a low growl... It seems the Duralast bearings suck..either I am...
  3. D

Agreed, I believe the front have the ABS sensor with them; which is the one I changed on front driver side.
  4. D

Im just wondering if it is possible to really get two bad assemblies in a row?
  5. D

I've replaced the wheel hub assembly on my Eddie Bauer driver side twice this week and I still hear the growling noise..looks like I will be taking it to the shop.
  6. D

Wheel bearing hub noise problem - replaced hub and noise came back

Same Issue 2010 Explorer Wheel Bearing I know this thread is old, but wanted to see if anyone has an idea. I had the same issue as above..except after hearing the noise I waited a couple of weeks to change the hub assembly. before I could get to the saturday to change it I got RSC alarms and...
Back