Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Engine Knock/Rattle - 2020 Explorer ST

Sounds like valve train problem. Give it back to as fast as you can.
  2. X

2013 Blinker / turn signal...am I the only one??

I've had my 2013 for 9 years and the turn signal lever has been worked on 3 times and it still seems jacked up to me.
  3. X

Keyless Entry (Securicode) Door Pad Not working

I bought a 2013 in august of 2012 also and while doing a walk around with the salesman before signing the papers I noticed mine didn't work. They had new ones in stock. We went and ate lunch (salesman paid) got back new one was installed, signed papers, happy ever after.
  4. X

I had the same problem with my 2013 XLT. The service adviser told me they had a lot of bad pads out there but it was still under warranty. New pad hasn't missed a beat in four years.
  5. X

Pay the dealer his money. It's not that much to have them do it and you can drink their coffee and look at the new Fords.
  6. X

Vehicle Health Report

Since the day my warranty expired on my 2013 XLT I have not been able to run a vehicle health report. Does this stop when the warranty expires?
  7. X

Battery Drain

It's Been A Month Crystal, looks like the body control module and the new shifter took care of my battery drain problem. One thing I've noticed is my city gas mileage has gone up two mpg. The only reason I can come up with is the old shifter wasn't upshifting soon enough.
  8. X

Battery Drain

Have a 2013 XLT that would drop to 4v if it sat for three or more days. It was at the dealer four days last week and the found two things that were draining the battery. They replaced the body control module and the shifter assm. So far so good.
  9. X

Door Lock Pad Dealer replaced pad. Service adviser said they replace a lot of them.
  10. X

Mine never has worked on the Explorer. Escape works fine. have cleared out the codes and programed back in only the factory code, still doesn't work.
  11. X

Securicode Touch Pad Entry

Does anyone know how to make one of these work. My wife has a 2014 Escape that works fine. Mine has never worked. I know she has a couple of degrees but she can't make mine work either.
  12. X

Touch Screen Beeps

My touch screens beeps quit yesterday. Tried the on/off process no help. Touch panel beeps work fine. Version was updated by the dealer several months ago.
  13. X

Great Ford Dealerships

Dealerships are only as good as their service advisers. I have bought five cars ( two Explorers) from Sam Pack Ford in Carrollton. Garrett Tidman will get your car right even if he has to do it himself. The other advisers are nice guys but I always have to take my cars to Garrett to get them...
  14. X

Battery keeps dying

Battery Issue I have a 2013 Explorer XLT with just 10K miles. If it sits for more than three days the battery drops to 4.8v. The dealer replaced the battery within the first year and eleven months later it's doing the same thing. I have never been able to put it in the accessory mode because I...
Back