Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Stereo amp power wire

Anybody have the diagram?
  2. N

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

Chartman, I need to get the front left and front right signal from behind the factory head unit to connect to my processor do you know the steps to get to the back of the radio harness? Maybe from the side panels? It also says I need at least 12v to power it on can I get that directly from the...
  3. N

Thanks Chartman, I will have to take a closer look under the glove compartment then! My plan is to run the power cable thought the firewall under the glovebox and into my ms-8 processor. I guess I only need 2 channels from the back of my factory radio into the processor, I will then output 4...
  4. N

Chartman please post the pics of how you ran your power wire and the location of the grommet...
  5. N

2011 Explorer amplifier power cable routing.

Hey Chartman, can you please post those pictures of that damn grommet(can't find it) ASAP...I will be doing a complete install very shortly in my 2013 XLT.This will be my first attempt at installing the entire system from start to finish. I have no previous experience but I've been doing a lot...
Back