Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Keyless Entry (Securicode) Door Pad Not working

PM reply I need to learn how to pm a message. Thanks
  2. O

Reply about keyless entry pad Purchased 2011 Explorer Limited from Raabe Lincoln Ford March 2011. Since new all service or any automotive items have been completed by their service dept. This vehicle is my third new ford from this dealer. 2001 Sport Trac, 2006 mountaineer, 2011 Explorer. Always...
  3. O

Thanks for your advice. Explained this situation to the service dept at my dealer today and it is already fixed. Replaced door pad. Great dealership Raabe Ford Delphos, Ohio
  4. O

Keyless entry pad Sounds strange but just found out this week my door code does not work. Took my explorer in today for a new set of original equipment tires, just turned seventy thousand miles. Explained the problem and how nice this forum is and when I picked my vehicle up the pad issue was...
  5. O

Door keypad Proud owner of 2011 limited explorer. I recently found out my door entry code does not work. I never had a reason to use it with all the other options. Hoping someone has easy fix. Pad lights up but does not work. Am using factory code and tried to change code in my touch but...
  6. O

Great Ford Dealerships

All the right stuff Proud owner of 2011 explorer limited. Tri white with everything I need. Bought from Raabe Ford in Delphos, Ohio . Great service department, nice knowledgable sales people, and lucky me, I can see the dealership from my house. Beat this.
  7. O

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

Sony radio overhaul Have 2011 limited explorer with Sony system. Something happened to make the speakers or speaker sound strange. I have always loved the factory system until the last couple of months. Am looking at replacing door speakers. Thanks for any help.
Back