Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Adding fog lights to 2016+ Base Explorer?

I picked up an 18 Explorer base model no fogs just the covers were they should be does anyone know were I can get after market? Also before I start pulling things apart will the harness be there to plug into ? Thnx
  2. T

Hankook Optimo Discontinued

Lol figures.....o well I'll wait til the next pot hole
  3. T

I did they said 4 day wait and 385$ lol.....I ended up with mavis tire 245$installed
  4. T

This is what I had said to dealer after I had a spin out in wet weather and he insisted it was front wheel drive....I guess I should have just googled it then and returned the info to him...Thnx
  5. T

Sport is front wheel drive...
  6. T

Hit a pot hole and blew out tire take it to get replaced and what do you know they stopped making them...tire rack said they found a few in Indiana 4 days to get it...anyone in NY selling 1 tire??
  7. T

Passenger seat vibration/wobble

I have the same issue drives me nuts definitely doesn't seem normal
  8. T

Has anyone gone back to a live axle from a IRS?

I no the ride between an 99-04 Gt compared to the Cobra is nite n day
  9. T

Has anyone gone back to a live axle from a IRS?

Check out FB there is a CobraParts ID on thr a lot of good stuff ...
  10. T

15 Sport back at dealer Chk engine light ... Again

Exactly now I'm cruising the holiday weekend in a cmax or whatever that hideous thing is ....What u describe is exactly what I'm going through ...
  11. T

They said they will let me know Tuesday if it seems like I'm getting the run around I will send you my info after... Thank you
  12. T

Had the truck thr a lil over a month ago they had it for several days said it was a sensor issue fast forward lights back now I get a call they say it's the same code with a possible wiring issue they won't have any answers until Tuesday plans on the beach for holiday weekend ruined... ...They...
  13. T

'13 Sport - A lot of Soot in Exhaust Tips

Mayb ford tunes them xtra rich for safety
  14. T

'13 Sport - A lot of Soot in Exhaust Tips

Soot here pretty much tried all the snake oil treatments to no avail after every drive I have to wipe my tail pipes like a baby's a$$
  15. T

Kensun fog lights too Bright

Makes sense thnk you
  16. T

Kensun fog lights too Bright

Hi all I installed kensun 55w 6000k headlights in my 15 they wrk great so far my problem is the fog lights I installed the 35w 6000 but they are like looking into the sun I read it is the housing itself being just a plastic cover anyone have a suggestion on what light to use that will closely...
  17. T

It Just FELL OFF! 2016 Ford Explorer.

Get a hammer and bust out the back widow and remove luggage
  18. T

Disable LED Signature Lights

Undercover company vehicle ? Take it to the mech @ the precinct and tell him u want the lights disabled ...
  19. T

Weatherstrip issues

2015 Sport weather stripping All my weather stripping in my explorer is dry rotted and tearing away already anyone else have this issue? I have to drop it off at dealer when I have the time ..
  20. T

And you Thought our 13-15 tuning was good!?!

all that with just 3bar n tstat?
  21. T

And you Thought our 13-15 tuning was good!?!

so if i just swap a 3 bar and tstat can i get more pwr with the tune?
  22. T

Carbon fiber emblems???

i did the overlay piked mine up on ebay i got a 3d one i was looking for 4d it seems to look deeper
  23. T

Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars / Running Boards 11-15 Explorer

how about those xmember bars on top they 4 sale?
Back