Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Show off your Wheels

Thx! No spacers, straight bolt on. Stock Explorer alloy wheels are 15x7 with +12 offset. The ones I have on are stock Crown Victoria 16x7 with +6 offset so they stick out a whole 6mm more lol
  2. C

Photos Lets see those 2nd Gen EX/Mounty

When I first got it Few days after I changed the wheels New tires, took off the bug deflector, changed all the interior lights and license plate lights with led ones.
  3. C

Are All Terrain Tires required for 96-2001 Explorers?

I had a similar issue when I was buying tires. Most big name tire stores would only sell me 235/75/15 this is what Ford put on Explorer when new. They said they couldn't sell or mount any other size. I think 98 and up came with factory option 16" wheels so that's what I told them I had so the...
  4. C

WTB: grey retractable cargo cover

Found one
  5. C

Show off your Wheels

Got some new BFG 255/70/16 tires mounted today. These are my first set of truck/suv tires so I had to get the raised white letters outside. They look mean now I just need to get the rear shackles and do the TT.
  6. C

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

155xxx 96 V8 AWD
  7. C

Show off your Wheels

Day I got it. Stock 15x7 235/75/15 Just went thru every single page and I did not see anyone with these wheels. Crown Vic Lx 16x7 with not factory size 225/75/16. Will go with wider tires in the near future
  8. C

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

I'm in the market for an explorer. I hope you guys can help me with deciding which one to get. V6 or v8 and awd or 4x4 and does the trim package matter (lxs, lxt, EB, limited edition, limited). I live in Phoenix Arizona so the only time it will see trails or any offroad action is probably once a...
Back