Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

Btf fab front lift

2" front spacers for sale. Will fit 2002-2005. Paid 200$. Asking 150$. Only had on for about 2 years. Payment must be made to my PayPal and I'll ship to you. Please contact me via text or email (336) 380-5651 caison.mcvicker@yahoo.com
  2. 0

1.25/1.5 BTF lift

alright everyone so I have a 03 explorer eb with 265/70/17 ats. I currently have a 2" front spacer from btf and have had it for a almost two years. I got that size thinking it would level with the rear but it did way more. Actually gave me some Cali lean. Does anyone on here have either a 1.25...
  3. 0

2003 explorer squeak over everything

So I have a 03 explorer with a 2" front btf spacer on it. The explorer has right at 133000 miles on it. So here is the issue Every time I go over a speed bump or into driveway or even if there is a dip in the road where the body has to rock back n forth I here a squeak. Mostly from the front end...
  4. 0

Bolt pattern

I have a 03 Eddie Bauer explorer could anybody tell me the bolt pattern? I wanna say it's 5x4.5 if I remember correctly. Also what is the best offset if I wanna bring my tires out a little for wider stance. I have 265/70r17 on stock wheels now
  5. 0

Cost to install Btf spacers (front only)

So I have a 03 explorer and received my Btf spacers on Saturday. I called a shop who has lifted things for me before, mostly gm and torsion key stuff. Anywho, they quoted me 300+ for install and alignment. To me that seemed way high, just curious to know what everyone payed if they had it done...
  6. 0

Bigger tires. 3" lift in the front

Will be expecting my 2" spacer from Btf here in a week or so. Looking to get bigger tires as well. I'm curious to know what's the biggest I can go on stck wheels (for now) without major rubbing? I'm only lifting the front as of now but maybe a 1" spacer in the rear depending on how it sits...
  7. 0

2003 fiberglass fenders

Was wondering if I could run my stock bumper with I believe McNeil fiberglass fenders? I looked online that they run 300 for the pair. I would custom fab a tubular front bumper eventually
  8. 0

2003 explorer Eddie bauer wood door trim

So I have the vehicle stated above and have heard some rattling recently. Upon inspection it seems as if about 3 of the 4 wood trim pieces on the inside of the door have began to break loose and rattle. It looks like the plastic clips that's usually hold it have just broke/snapped over time so...
  9. 0

2006 explorer spacer on a 2003 explorer

Was wondering if the front spacer for a 2006 would fit a 2003? They have 2.5" one on ebay for about 124 + shipping so was wondering if it would be a possibility. Thanks for any input guys
  10. 0

Commander 4.7 vs Explorer 4.6

My buddy has a 07 commander with the 4.7 that he removed the muffler on and straight piped it to the stock piping location. Personally, I think it sounds sick. How would my explorer compare if I did the same. The only thing is I would dumped it over the rear wheels just cause I hate the stock...
  11. 0

Calling all x's that are lifted 2.5"-3" front and 1.75" rear

Basically would love to see pictures as no one was helpful in my first thread and some advice on 3" vs 2.5" and best brand to go with. It will be a pavement queen so no worries on offroading. Also those who ran small rear spacer such as 1.75 how does it look with a higher front? I would like a...
  12. 0

Loud exhaust/muffler for 4.6 v8

What's the best setup if I want loud? I don't want tips. I prefer stock piping or going dumped after the rear axle with turndowns where you can't see it. I am either thinking no muffler, si/do single chamber such as fm 10 or cherry bomb extreme. I want dual out just incase I ever want duals at...
  13. 0

New 03 EB explorer v8 owner

Just purchased a 03 explorer v8 with 125000 miles. First order of business is lift. It is 4x4 so stance isn't awful but still too nose heavy. Obviously spacers is the route I will go. So my question is I know truxx and Btf have front spacers. Any difference with a Btf 3" front then truxx 2.5"? I...
Back