Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. explosportguy

Livernois tune - 2,000 mile random thoughts

Well, I've got a little over 2,000 miles on my Livernois 93 perf tune now. The tune is my only perfornance mod. I run only Shell or Chevron 93 oct. I added the Magnaflow mufflers soon after the tune. Just as I expected, I don't think the Magnaflows add any performance but IMHO they sound great...
  2. explosportguy

Reactor hood decal + rebadged XSport (pics)

Took the time this morning to de-badge / re-badge my XSport, add the Livernois emblems and add the Custom Auto Designs "Reactor" hood decal in Avery Supreme Wrap (dry application) gloss black. I custom ordered the "Sport" decal and the "3.5L Twin Turbo" decal (both in Oracal) from a graphics...
  3. explosportguy

Remin 'Real Carbon Fiber' interior trim kit install

Installed my Remin "real carbon fiber' interior trim kit today (and it is - real carbon fiber - under the typical flexible plastic-coat. Very happy with the result. I've done several of these across the years and the Remin kit is really well done. Every piece I used fit perfectly, but I did...
  4. explosportguy

Livernois tune experience

EDIT June 10th - See post #13 for preliminary performance results. Woo Hoo. EDIT June 11th - See post #28 for OBDII Emissions Monitor Readiness - Before tune and after tune EDIT June 11th - See post #29 for The Tune Workflow Ok, here's the disclaimer. This is how it went for me...
Back