Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

Question about door speaker crossovers?

I dropped these puppies in to front doors today and OMG what a difference! I set the crossover to the middle frequency and it sounds fantastic! http://wwv.crutchfield.com/p_2064CSS694/Kicker-40CSS694.html?tp=106&awkw=75620915905&awat=pla&awnw=g&awcr=47439369265&awdv=c
  2. Y

Stereo in XLT w/ 202A

The 2011 and 2012 202a has the 8 speaker system. 2013-15 202a have the 9 speaker system.
  3. Y

Stereo in XLT w/ 202A

The pics don't seem to work anymore. Would you happen to still have them available? I would greatly appreciate a re-share!
  4. Y

Question about door speaker crossovers?

I would like to know this as well. Do the front door speakers have a crossover and where is it?
  5. Y

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

I just purchased a 2011 XLT with the 8 speaker system and no sub. I can buy the OEM sub and enclosure online for 100 bucks. Would it be plug and play? If not, how difficult would it be to just use the enclosure and use my own amp. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Y

Installing OEM Subwoofer 2011 XLT

Thank you, Peterk9. As far as your links that you provided go...dude, I have read on the forum until I am blue in the face. If someone has installed a oem sub then I can't find it. There has to be a way to do it and it can't be *that* difficult. Really, I just want the enclosure and I can...
  7. Y

Installing OEM Subwoofer 2011 XLT

I just bought a 2011 XLT (202A package) with the 8 speaker system without the subwoofer in passenger side rear panel. I can buy the oem sub and box for 100 bucks, but what does it take to install? I mean is it plug and play or is there more to it than that? I would appreciate any help at all...
  8. Y

will flex wheels fit a 2012 explorer?

3771 on Explorer Any special tricks that make these fit? I have an '11 Explorer awd and I am considering these. Thanks
Back