Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Post your WTB Aerostar parts here.

when I click on the picture to paste opr attach a photo, a URL request comes up instead.
  2. G

I have a diagram with the Aerostar rear seat belt anchor part I need. How do I send it to someone in a private message?
  3. G

BTW, where would a keyless entry module be located if I had one so I can check?
  4. G

My 4th Aerostar.

We have 3 in our 20 mile radius. One yard had 4 Aerostars, and of those only 1 had barely useable parts. Another yard had 1 nearly stripped clean and another, the cloest one had 0.
  5. G

My 4th Aerostar.

I also have the extended body and should have pulled the long rear headliner from the van we went to see that was being parted out. Its too far to go again.
  6. G

My 4th Aerostar.

Thanks. Fortunately I got another headline too so I can cover the one that is already out. I wish I had gotten the big one from the old van too!
  7. G

The third row bench seat is missing the small receiver buckle bolt apparatus. That's the receiver buckle you remove when you want to take the whole seat out. The passenger side is missing. It should d I'll be fasted to the seats frame but is gone. The center bucket belt hardware is all...
  8. G

My 4th Aerostar.

Ok where do I get the fabric?
  9. G

I need two of these for the middle row bucket seat belts both sides. Tried to attach photo and was not allowed despite4 deleting others.
  10. G

My 4th Aerostar.

I sure would like to know where to get the headline. I need one. Even the rear long headliner, while intact is crumbling and dust falls from it. The Midwestern heat baked it to death. The engine runs like new suspension is solid, brakes work well. What I need is interior parts. I noticed that...
  11. G

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

Funny you should say that about the Windstar. I agree! I hated the design for one thing and the reason I never got Windstar was because it reminded me too much of the Caravan. Like the Caravan it was more like a car, down low and had no space int he cargo area. The Aerostar is more like a...
  12. G

My 4th Aerostar.

heres my frustration What if I wanted to restore it??! Lord knows they're getting few and far between. I have no idea where I get good interior parts. We drove 200 miles today just to get some trim pieces,but they're pretty dirty(not a problem) and some are already brittle and cracking in...
  13. G

A fuse blew. Now I have a check engine light after replacing the fuse.

computer code My husband owns one of those computers. It's a bad plug. Thankfully nothing a tune up won't cure.
  14. G

A fuse blew. Now I have a check engine light after replacing the fuse.

97 AWD extended. I have it a week.132,000 miles. The instrument panel fuse was blown. replaced the fuse, check engine came on and it starts hard. WTH???!
  15. G

My 4th Aerostar.

We bought a 92 Rear wheel"mini" way back. I loved it but hated that it was too small for my tall husband and I and 3 kids, though it was better than my Sunbird! After that we bought a 94 AWD extended gorgeous vehicle, loaded with everything! The only issues I had up until I totaled it was...
  16. G

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

just bought anothet 97 ext. Aerostar AWD I must be out of my mind!! I can't find any parts for it, at least not many I can afford!!
  17. G

New Member Aerostar Owner

Joined because my husband and I recently bought a 4th Aerostar. It's a 97 XLT AWD E like our last. I must be insane as I had nothing but trouble from the start with the last, but love the vehicle.... :(
Back