Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

96 explr sport tcase

Pretty much need a case.the speedo is in the case on this on I think.
  2. 4

About to pull what little hair out I have left.or 97 exp stall no start/no fuel press

did and runs good. Thanks for the help.:beer:
  3. 4

About to pull what little hair out I have left.or 97 exp stall no start/no fuel press

ok got it started and montering pids p0353 ing. coil c primary/secondery circut is code I got
  4. 4

ok replaced bulb still no light bought ids from ford code for speed sensor then no communication,then it communicates,then none,then.... on, and on
  5. 4

ok.wiggled wires found nothing wrong.runs with out blowing fuse today.runs real bad.missing.still no check engine light.is it possible the pcm is bad?coil pack? where should I look now?
  6. 4

# 19 fuse keeps blowing 19 is for ingnition coil-pcm system it runs bad should I suspect a bad coil or?
  7. 4

ok I'll check those when I get home from work tonight. thanks. :beer:
  8. 4

spanish translation

1. Brake of parking: It traveled through excessive of the lever. 2. Excessive loosenesses in you letter and articulations 3. Suspension: They been / fijacion faulty of stabilizing bar.
  9. 4

just checked again. no power.checked at inertia switch no power.switched relays no power.Where to now?
  10. 4

driving home happy after spending 700.00 for a used transfer case.started running rough lacking power missing.finally stalled.try to restart and nothing but cranking.turn key on listen for fuel pump....nothing.check fuel presure.....nothing. checked fuses,relays,and inirtia switch.Jumped relay...
  11. 4

so what thread do i look for?Keyword for seach?

:confused::confused::confused:What I want to know is about useing the speed sensor anyware else.the person replied to my other thread said there was a thread some where on this.I just spent 700+ dollars on the case and I dont want to take it apart. I want to know if I can remedy this or do i...
  12. 4

so what thread do i look for?Keyword for seach?

I put an updated 4405 in my 97 explorer.It is out of a 98 mounty.So anyway it has no provision for the speedo gear.Vatozone said it should have a provision on the trans like the mounty.It dont.It is a 5R55e.Same part number from Vatozone for the trans kit.Would it be the same trans? Anyway...
  13. 4

So I bought a tcase from a junk yard

OK thanks what should I search for?
  14. 4

So I bought a tcase from a junk yard

It came out of a 98 mountaineer.I put it i my 97 explorer.It's a 4405 but it does not have the speed sensor in the tcase for the speedo.Autozone says it is in the trans on a 98 mountaineer and I should have a plug on the right side of my trans and it will go there.Does anybody knew if this is true?
  15. 4

1997 explorer Break pedal vibrating FIXED!

the wheel speed sensors or the speed sensors in the tcase?
  16. 4

Tranfer case pops out of gear and grinds.HELP

sometimes when I put my 97 in reverse the gears will engage but most of the time it grinds.also when I decel in drive it will pop out of gear and grid.I've replaced the motor on he tcase.made no differenence.Same with 4wd vs 2wd. it a 97 explorer control trac.tcase is a 4405.no mods.just had...
  17. 4

is the t case gone or do i just need an encoder motor

I have a 97 xlt ohv auto 4 wd and just finished putting a new trans in it yesterday.went to drive it and every thing was good until i went to put it in reverse to turn it around when I got back.Grinding comeing from t case put in drive its fine.goes into reverse in trans but tcase dont.the 4lo...
  18. 4

Strange Drive, no reverse, need help

I have a 97 xlt ohv auto 4 wd and just finished putting a new trane in it yesterday.went to drive it and every thing was good until i went to put it ih reverse to turn it around when I got back.Grinding comeing from t case put in drive its fine.goes into reverse in trans but tcase dont.
  19. 4

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

I want to nominate..........me. I fell asslep on my home from work cruise set at 60 went in to medain,paniked over corrected rolled 6 times down I-10 and 50-60 foot embankment
  20. 4

Replacing Catalytic converters

yes
  21. 4

Help me verify my HID kit (pic)

your going to need to replace/upgrade your lenses also as to the stock ones will melt at that high temp the bulbs put out.
  22. 4

Aussie Xplorer in Trouble - Auto

id say it's problay the motor for the t-case.
Back