Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

2015 Ultimate Adventure

Where did they ride in Tennessee?
  2. 0

2000 xlt

Hello! Been stalking this forum for awhile. Decided to make a build thread of my 2000 Explorer. Specs: 4.0 SOHC 4x4 Auto 4.10 gears w/LS Picked this up off Craigslist for $700, had a coolant leak, and need tires plus suspension work. I intend to make it a trail rig. I replaced the...
  3. 0

SOHC Coolant leak.

Another question, what sensor are in the housing? Obviously one is the ECT, but what's the other? Goes in the hole to the right on the pictures sensor. Which is which?
  4. 0

SOHC Coolant leak.

Thanks alot! I'll do that.
  5. 0

SOHC Coolant leak.

Thanks for the suggestion. I took off the plastic cover on top of the engine to get a better look at things. When I rev up the engine I can see coolant spraying from the lower thermostat housing. Woohoo.
  6. 0

SOHC Coolant leak.

I should add it only leaks when running.
  7. 0

SOHC Coolant leak.

So I replaced my thermostat and did a coolant flush, now it appears I have a leak. I've double checked everything and I put everything back together correctly. I can't pinpoint where it's coming out at, but I can see where it's dripping. It's to the left of the water pump maybe midways down...
  8. 0

New from TN.

Thank you, thank you! I'll upload some pics shortly.
  9. 0

New from TN.

Hey there. Been lurking here for awhile, im currently a member on Ford Ranger Forum because I have a 98 Ranger 2wd with a 4" suspensiom lift and 31s. But anyways, I picked up this 2000 'Sploder for $700 off Craigslist. Needed new shocks, UCA/ball joints, sway bar links, and tires. Already...
Back