Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

The Ford order/build/deliver timeline.

I ordered my Sport back on May 06th, it was built July 30th and I am expecting delivery between Aug 14 - 19. In all it will have taken 14 - 15 weeks if it is delivered between those dates but it will be well worth the wait. I am now just counting down the days!
  2. M

2016 Platinum Late Production?

Not necessarily for an exec. I checked my sticker for my sport which is being built next week as well and it says the same thing. It just might mean that someone's order is finally being built so it is very likely the Platinum's are coming in August folks. This is my sticker...
  3. M

rebates to change in july?

Well I'm not sure if the US dealerships have this out yet but Canada has just started their Employee Pricing discount on all vehicles. I now get to save $5100 on my Sport!
  4. M

I just found out my Sport won't begin to be built until July 26 with an expected delivery by mid-August, I do have the VIN though.
  5. M

2016 Explorer LED Fog Lights option??

Unfortunately they weren't listed as an option from the dealership I've ordered through as quite possibly they may not have been aware of it or may not be available to order as of yet. In any event, I emailed the sales rep enquiring about them as I would prefer the LED's if I can get them or...
  6. M

2016 Explorer LED Fog Lights option??

I saw a youtube video today of an XLT review showing the yellowish looking fog lamps and have to agree that it looks horrible when mixed with the LED head lamps. I have an Ex Sport on order and hope that I don't receive it with halogen bulbs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that. Although I...
  7. M

I placed my order for an Ex Sport (fully loaded) on May 6 and was told last week that it isn't expected to arrive until mid-August the latest which is more than the 6 - 8 week wait period I have been seeing as I am looking at 12 - 14 weeks. Currently it is not a huge deal as I am working...
Back