Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Adding Remote Start Access

I've got an Explorer 2015 Sport with remote access on the key FOB. When i remotely start the vehicle using the key FOB, a number of vehicle functions come to life such as the car locking, internal temperature being set, etc. My question is this, if i were to remotely start the vehicle using the...
  2. M

Paddle Shifters Not Working

Update I was scheduled to meet with Service to present this issue. On my way to the Service Department, I mashed on the accelerator to get through an intersection and to my surprise, the paddle shifters started working again. On one hand I was glad to see that they were working again but on...
  3. M

Crystal : please excuse my ignorance but I'm having a tough time trying to figure out how to PM. Can you please enlighten me. Thanks, Moe
  4. M

Thanks Peter. I've reached out to the Dealer. I'm sure they'll be able to fix it. I'll advise on the outcome once they've diagnosed and corrected the problem.
  5. M

Hey Folks : Just picked up a new 2015 Explorer Sport. Love it. I'm running into an interesting problem that I was hoping someone could shine some light on. The paddle shifters no longer work. I can put the vehicle in ‘M’ manual mode and from a dead stop, accelerate and try to shift using the...
Back