Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

Help with Blind Spot Sensor / Module reprogram

Thank you for the detailed answer
  2. I

thank you guys for ur help here. Will keep u posted.
  3. I

Agree let me correct my post. Yes its the sensors.
  4. I

So my Driver side BSM (blind spot monitor) on 2016 Exp XLT been giving some issue lately like detection works at times at times nothing shows up , since the B-pillars are bit thick/wide it is difficult to see the cars coming at night and plus the tint does not help so I have to change the BSM...
  5. I

Ambient Lighting for 2016 XLT Aftermarket or OEM

Thanks for update. the thread is old and the pics are not available anymore
  6. I

New Ambient Light (Self Install)

i am in process of installing the ambient light for 2016 explorer xlt but need info on where to connect the cable to the fuse/bcm etc so ot can turn on with the headlights. Unfotunately the pics are not available since they were posted several years back , so can anyone please post the info and...
  7. I

Ambient Lighting for 2016 XLT Aftermarket or OEM

I want to install Ambient lighting on my 2016 XLT and I have looked into OEM Factory and aftermarket kits but my issue is how and where do one connect the cables for the lights i.e. on my 2017 Platinum it used to turn on with the lights automatically hence my question is what cable or fuse etc I...
  8. I

FORScan Help for 2016 XLT Sync 3 Upgrade

Howdy! sorry for posting about Sync 3 but my question is bit specific. Since there are so many threads and seems i run into a rabbit hole everytime I screen into. I upgraded my 2016 Explorer XLT (with BLM, heated seat package) to Sync 3 (3.4ver.) This Sync 3 was purchased from another Explorer...
  9. I

Aftermarket Apple Carplay Receiver 2016 Exp. XLT

Thanks for all your inputs and based on this I decided to go with Sync 3 conversion. appreciate ya”ll. happy holidays!!!
  10. I

Aftermarket Apple Carplay Receiver 2016 Exp. XLT

I am debating on adding Aftermarket Apple Carplay receiver (sony, pioneer kenwood etc) to my 2016 Ford Explorer XLT. But am concerned if it will interfere with remote start , back up camera etc on the OEM unit. So need some input if anyone here has successfully installed any such unit. I...
  11. I

Digital Speedometer

I was wondering if there is a way to see the digital speed (miles displayed in digits) on the dashboard of the explorer? I have Limited all options (except lane departure, guided cruise) but I am missing one thing which is very helpful for me in the past cars i.e. a digital display of the...
Back