Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

before and after....

todd, to answer your question, NO, not without MAJOR fender cutting, not trimming cutting. i have 8.5" of lift. i had 5.5 before the bodylift and was running 33's they would rub a little when you the wheel was turned and you were going over a curb (at the end of my driveway) you would...
  2. J

before and after....

2wd... procomp spindles torsion bar and body lift. not really any trimming but i dont have the lower tupperware on there, i could probly fit 36's on there with a little trimming and or rubbing. but the 35's dont rub at all. they have plenty of room.
  3. J

before and after....

35 12.50
  4. J

before and after....

5.5" susp 3" body. I think its sold but ill list it if it is not by the end of the week
  5. J

before and after....

i dont have any money thats why im sellin the explorer....... :-)
  6. J

before and after....

here is a kinda before and after. the explorer is for sale :-) http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sealteam37212/detail?.dir=/hummer&.dnm=7a52.jpg http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sealteam37212/detail?.dir=/hummer&.dnm=51ea.jpg
  7. J

part number for 95 ex steering ext for body lift

yeah i just ordered the one for the earlier explorer, and it didntfit, it was like 50 bones. hopefully i can send it abck and they will just send the correct one
  8. J

SAS for SGR1600?

that was my list..... :) :) I went with the dana 30 cuase i wanted to keep the same bolt pattern....... the bushings ARE for EB suspension. The caster arms where made by a freind. 500 bucks or so for the pair. I never had them made, i cut the radius arm "heads" off and was getting...
  9. J

? on how to convert 2x4 to 4x4

but if you wanted to do a SAS then all it would take would be a tcase and new tailshaft on tranny.. and the sas stuff
  10. J

amp question.......

havnt gottena chance to open the amp up yet. shouldnt be the wireing of the subs becuase that has not changed. i am running 3 jl12w6 they are 6 ohm running at 2
  11. J

part number for 95 ex steering ext for body lift

anybody have the PA part number for the steering extension for a 95? I am looking for one that is the exact fit, the first one that came with the ranger kit had to be dremeled out to fit and now there is play in my steering wheel, i got one from a pre 95 explorer and it has two male ends, i...
  12. J

transmission and O/D off light....

called aamco, they did a rebuild on it 300 miles ago, siad it was probly something small so i am going to bring it in tonight. aamco can read the codes on my 95 ford explorer.
  13. J

amp question.......

all fuses are good and all the wires apear to be fine. i am going to take off the cover tongith and see if possibly the transformers blew, could have shorted out the amp when he was messing with it
  14. J

amp question.......

i have an alpine amp, its a 1500 watt x2 bridged to my subs, someone disconneted everything from the amp as they were going to try to steal it. now i got everythign hooked back up but there is now power going to the subs. the amp is getting power cuase the power light is on but the...
  15. J

transmission and O/D off light....

O/D light is flashing on and off................ also my tranny went out a couple months ago since then i have put less than 300 miles on it. Aamco fixed the tranny under warrenty but it was shifting pretty hard when i picked it back up. When i brought it in it had to be towed, first gear...
  16. J

transmission problems

they are all auto....
  17. J

transmission problems

Got a question for yall, I recently got a hummer H1 and its having transmission problems My transmisson has been sliping into N when it comes to a stop for the last week or so, it has been getting progressively more often, now amost everytime i come to a stop the tranny slips in to N. When...
  18. J

2wd SAS

I was planning on doing the same thing before i decided to sell my explorer. currently i have spindles and a body lift and i fit 35's with ease. i was planning on doing a SAS with a dana 30, i have all the stuff to do it for sale $800 i will be in virgina beach in mid december and can...
  19. J

bs on a 15x10 on 95

is there a standard backspacing for a 15x10 for a 95+ ford explorer?
  20. J

which trailer hitch?

need to get a trailer hitch for my explorer. i want a low profile hitch that i can tow a 21foot boat with. which is the best one?
  21. J

Taxxman's SAS

did you sleave the frame for the steering box?
  22. J

Taxxman's SAS

is that a 4" drop pitman arm? also i have a set of coil shims, i wont need them cuase i am going to use caster arms. here is a pic. they are brand new never been used still in the box. 40 bucks to your door. http://www.sierrabronco.com/vShoppingCart-PayPal/coilshim.htm You have any...
  23. J

front tires like / \

im fixing mine with an SAS I have those adjusters if you want them i never put them in still in the bag from ford.
  24. J

Taxxman's SAS

another question for yall. I am welding the axle wedges on my dana 30 so i can run the EB suspention setup. when all is said and done what angle do i want the diff at and how do i measure it? should the steering nucles wehre the tie rod mounts to be parallel with the ground?
  25. J

Taxxman's SAS

how flat are your radius arms are they angled forward alot? i forget did you use the 3 or 5 inch springs?
Back