Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Is there another recall for defective airbags?

I did not read the news but just the title... said that Ford vehicles are being recalled for defective airbags. Does this this include Explorers?
  2. H

Explorer at dealership for repairs

Thank goodness for extended warranty! The dealer service dept found oil seeping out and also water leak from water pump. I have to wait a few weeks before they touch my Explorer... long line. currently driving old Accord. Explorer is now at 103,000 miles. Is that normal that water...
  3. H

Got 2 letters from Ford

I got the first letter from Ford for the free services on exhaust and the 2nd letter was notifying me to send my Explorer for repairs on panel? I will call the dealership and inquire about this. MyFordTouch has been acting weird lately. When a box "Install New SD" pops up, the USB port no...
  4. H

Do you leave that rubber thingy on top of engine? What is it's purpose?

Should I leave the rubber thing on top of engine? Does it increase heat which hurt engine in the summer? Is it better without that rubber thing?
  5. H

Will the 2017 Brake lights fit in 2014 Explorer?

I don't like my 2014 Explorer brake lights. When I saw the new 2018 brake lights which shone brighter, I thought about swapping it. Will that work? The other reason why I ask is because of wiring... will the wiring be the same to match 2018 brake lights wiring?
  6. H

What's new in 2018 Explorers?

I wanted to know what Ford has done in upgrading, or improving Explorer 2018?
Back