Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

chromatic mirror

You wouldnt beleive it the au varient of the mirror has a different mount which does not have the slot for the wiring conduit clip like in the pics above. So i dunno how to tidy it up now....
  2. D

Help

It does sound like a chain cassette failure. If if the main plastic guide has broken it plugs a hole in the oil gallery this would cause a drop in pressure however the fluctuations indicate a pump issue... i cant see plastic debris blocking the filter but may be possible i guess. STOP trying to...
  3. D

Anti Theft Light Flashing On Dash , Car wont start.

Sorry it was on a 1998 ford explorer
  4. D

Anti Theft Light Flashing On Dash , Car wont start.

PATS theft light flashes Hi guys, First things first i replaced the dash and the ecus attached, so pats module and the gem I beleive. (yes I'm silly and if I knew what I no now I wouldn't have...) The the engine wont crank at all, and the after the rapid flashing of the theft light the pats...
  5. D

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

hey bud, from aussie, just after any wiring diagrams for the limited 96-98. i have a 96 limited interior ect, to go into a 98 xlt. wiring harness are different just after schematic to locate wiring in proper spots :). cheers.
  6. D

1998 xlt to limited body wiring harness

Well thanks for the help on that front.... first and last time i ever buy a useless ford. Im now stuck with a complete interior out of a limited which most i cant use and no f&$kin dash..... coz wiring looms are DIFFERENT! Allthough it all looks the same. There a different pins in plugs that...
  7. D

1998 xlt to limited body wiring harness

Hi, Ive been using this site to rebuild my sohc explorer motor it has been awesome... the car not so much, worst regrets buying it. I have never encountered such a head f+#$ in my mechanical career. Anyways the motor runs now and sounds good, untill the trans lets go..... lol So the...
Back