Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

Livernois tune experience

Hi livernois. Where can i find the form?
  2. V

removing scratches on exterior plastic parts of explorer

im sorry my bad, i think its the black painted plastic surface located at the top rear and front of the explorer sport 2015 model. the rough textured are the front and rear bumpers right? was thinking of using meguiar's ultimate compound and polish....
  3. V

It's on the black plastic textured. Will check it out. Thank you
  4. V

Livernois tune experience

hi. do you have any newer versions available? i had mine last september 2015 i think :)
  5. V

hi guys. what products do you recommend in removing light scratches on the black exterior plastic parts of the explorer? and may i add, what wax do you use on your white explorer? thank you
  6. V

2011 Explorer amplifier power cable routing.

Hi. Where exactly is the grommet? Can you show pictures because im having a hard time finding it. Thank you
  7. V

Bluetooth - "Pairing Fail"

Thanks for the advice. I finally got it to work. I re-paired both my phones and set the automatic contacts download off. Thanks again. :)
  8. V

My iphone was set as favorite....
  9. V

Hi. I have also tried those steps but it doesn't seem to work. I even disconnected the negative pole of the battery but it still exist. I also tried resetting my phone's settings but it also didn't work.
  10. V

That's what I thought too
  11. V

Mine pairs but after a few mins it connects and disconnects again. This happens to both my iphone 6 plus and iphone 5s. But on my wife's iphone 6, it has stable connection. What seems to be the problem here
  12. V

DRL installation?

Sorry for the incomplete details, here it is guys Xdrl drl https://www.theretrofitsource.com/led-lighting/daytime-lighting/morimoto-x-drl-led-running-light.html#.VmOimF_XeJI Xchange driver https://www.theretrofitsource.com/components/harnesses/morimoto-xchange-switchback-drivers.html#.VmOjHF_XeJI
  13. V

DRL installation?

Hi. I finally had the xdrl and xchange drivers installed. Works great. But i have a few questions regarding the installation just want to know if the electrician did the right thing. He first connected each drl to each xchange driver. Then he wired both xchange drivers like in a series circuit...
  14. V

Installing HID? Read this first.

Looks great! Is this a 35w ballast on 4300k bulbs? Do i still need a relay for the headlights? Tnx
  15. V

Livernois Motorsports is proud to release our Xv1 tune for 2013+ Ford Explorer Sport

Hi livernois. Im from the philippines and want to get the tune. Is it easy to install? Is it possible just to get the tune because your website is asking for me to get the thermostat and spark plugs.
  16. V

Cai

Which of these two has more aggresive sound? Mdesign or k&n?
  17. V

Installing HID? Read this first.

Guys any feedbacks about this conversion kit? http://www.myshopping.com.au/ZM--1258656733_Osram_Hb3_9005_Canbus_Slim_Gen_2_Hid_Xenon_Conversion_Kit_6000k_Ewgtc
  18. V

LED Headlight Bulbs

Will the headlight assembly get moisture or damage if i don't put back the rubber dust cap?
  19. V

LED Headlight Bulbs

Hi. I also bought a rubber cap designed for these led headlights. After just one night one bulb stopped working. Checked the other day and it was working again. I think they have overheating cut off or something. I think they don't have proper ventilation when these rubber caps are placed. The...
  20. V

LED Headlight Bulbs

Just recently installed led bulbs on my headlights and fogs and i'm happy with the results. The thing is I can't put back the rubber covers at the back anymore. The heatsink is way too big and it tends to heat up very fast. Should I make a modified rubber cover or should i leave it without the...
  21. V

Foglights on '15 sport

I see. I live here in the philippines. :) ford dealer said that the unit came from the USA, that explains why. Thanks guys
  22. V

Foglights on '15 sport

Thanks for the info
  23. V

Foglights on '15 sport

Hi all. Does the foglights shut off when you turn high beam on? Mine is the 2015 sport model, asked some owners from previous 2012 owners and they said that it doesn't shut off.
  24. V

LED 3600 Lumens

hi all. anyone have these on their ex? are these good replacements for halogens? http://www.gtrlighting.com/gtr-lighting-gen-2-all-in-one-h11-led-headlight-bulbs-3-600-lumen-bulb/#ProductReviews
Back