Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

has anyone cut a access hole fuel pump?

The resurrection has been seriously important throughout history! So glad we got this thread going again and NOW?? It is really complete. Fordfool, silverfox, onuma, 2003vstrom and don't forget (et) Al! Thank you to all who "came back"! I aint gonna spend the $1200 to drop the tank. I will...
  2. F

How to: 1st Gen Gas Tank Fuel Pump Access Panel

Good post, Doc!:thumbsup:
  3. F

Hi drdoom- if you go through this thread and more critically, the very lengthy one for accessing the fuel pump through a well-placed port in the first gen cars (http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182160), you will see tons of forum members have stated undeniably and...
  4. F

Hi 2003vStrom: What did you find? Any results, comments, pix you can contribute? I am about ready to do my girlfriend's. And if I screw it up I might be a dead duck. Any knowledge will be greatly appreciated. 2002 Ford Explorer 4 door XLT Thanks! Faster Frank
  5. F

Yes - OR You can try swapping the relay in question with one you know to be working. In the Gen 3 Explorer XLT, for instance, there are relays either side of Dead Link Removed (fuel pump relay) that are identical and which you can see they work by looking at the High Beams before you swap...
  6. F

I have read to Page 8 inclusive and have found no info on cutting the access port out of a Gen 3, 2002 Explorer XLT 4 door. Has anyone tried this on a Generation 3? If so, can you point me to the thread please? Thanks! Faster Frank
Back