Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

How to: 2011+ Grille Removal with pictures

hey guys, looks like this will be my first post since 2015.. :) In short, I have a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT and got a black grill for xmas to replace the original one. After searching this forum I could not find any specific instruction for a 2016 and up and I was hoping these excellent...
  2. R

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

I bet your Hertz speakers are underpowered through the HU resulting in a lack of bass. I think you will only use your speakers to their full potential by adding an aftermarket amp with sufficient power (pls correct me if Im wrong)..
  3. R

Stereo in XLT w/ 202A

So today I added a sub to my "premium" system in my 2016 xlt. I connected an lci2 to my rear speakers and I can say it does make a difference to the stock stereo. Not sure yet if I will upgrade my speakers etc..
  4. R

Did you install an aftermarket amp to power your new fronts? or are you using the HU to power those Hertz speakers?
  5. R

thats something I would like to know as well. I am planning on connecting my 3rd row speakers to my LCI2 for my sub (2016 XLT model premium sound without amp)
  6. R

Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars / Running Boards 11-15 Explorer

darn it... too bad youre a bit too far from FL lol
  7. R

2016 Explorer LED Fog Lights option??

Thanks for the tip on the fog light led replacement bulbs! I do agree that the yellow doesnt look good with the led headlights
  8. R

Stereo in XLT w/ 202A

I agree.. the "premium" 9 speaker configuration in the 2016 XLT sounds okay.. I'm looking at upgrading as well..
  9. R

got a $750 owner loyalty cash card

I just used my loyalty $750 coupon on my new 16 Explorer :)
  10. R

Hello from Orlando, FL

Just wanted to say hi as a new member... I picked up my new Magnetic 2016 XLT Explorer last night!! :)
Back