Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

My 01 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Wow, Feels like forever since I've been here. Sorry I wish I could help but everything I had for and on the truck is long gone. Good luck finding them tho. Try the classifieds. This is what I'm driving now although I do miss the hell out of my truck :(
  2. I

I use to but I don't have the pictures anymore. They weren't going to total it but while it was at the shop a group of kids broke in and pretty much destroyed my truck (ripped up the seats, tore out my stereo, broke all the windows and windshield, slashed all the tires and stole exhaust) punks...
  3. I

Sadly to say my truck was totaled after being rear ended by a dodge ram 1500 going 60mph on a bridge! Scared the * out of me. I believe the tube was 3.5in. It was a MAC intake I bought off ebay.com. Check there I believe there are cheap intake tubes there.
  4. I

Hey look ! I am Elite

I think he meant it looked almost new and doesn't look like a 7+ year old paint job. I could be wrong tho. On another note I drove by Elite on my way to work today I never knew where it was but I happened to be on Rt3 going to i-97 and was like "Hey thats where MONMIX works" ha I'm such a dork...
  5. I

Hey look ! I am Elite

Supercharger? or drop a 5.0 in that beast ha :P That paint is looking good nice and shiny.
  6. I

Need help finding the right amp.

Thanks toy will look into those.
  7. I

Yea been looking at 1 ohm amps all day and making sure to find the 1 ohm amp RMS on each. Seems like there is alot of 2 and 4 ohm amps but very little 1 ohm amps with low RMS. The search continues. Thanks.
  8. I

Hello im ELITE!

Bass! Got a custom sub box made for the truck. Can't wait too put it in. It's going to hold 3 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch 1 subs. Right now just looking for a 1ohm amp to power them with.
  9. I

Thanks. Thats what I thought. Maybe he meant Peak instead of RMS. What would be the right config for a 1ohm load? Thanks.
  10. I

Allo. Just got a custom sub box for the trac and 3 10" rockford fosgate punch 1 (10" 4ohms 150W/300W) subs and need help picking the right amp for them. I know I need a 1ohm stable amp (1.34ohm load) but how much RMS watts should I be looking for? I've been told to look for a 1000 or 1200 RMS...
  11. New Sub Box (3 10" Subs for Sport Trac)

New Sub Box (3 10" Subs for Sport Trac)

My new sub box for 3 10" subs that fit behind the seat. Just waiting on my 3 10" RF Punch 1's to show up.
  12. I

Side pipes emissions or inspection in pa?

What about Lightings then? They have the exhaust before the rear wheel right? I don't know about PA but in Maryland it just has to exit the frame cause I'm gonna have my next exhaust exit before the rear wheel on my Trac and I've already talked to the exhaust shop (Tony's in Glen Burnie) and...
  13. I

Buying new Rotors...have some questions.

Yes he is right I have the drums in the rear. I just went with stock rotors.
  14. I

How is your AC performing?

Hottest its been in my truck has been 106 and I haven't used the A/C at all this yr. I just roll all the windows down and drive.
  15. I

MD: Thursday July 13th Chipotle Arundel Mills, MD

:D I park right between Bass Pro and Bed, Bath and Beyond so I can walk through the back hallways. Its all good I was mostly in the back doing manager stuff (nothing) ha
  16. I

Lincoln Revival Part #1

SVO have you ever happen to see the horror movie "High Tension"? They have that tool in the movie but they used it on someones chest plate not metal :D
  17. I

Well it looks like I work from 1:30 to 10:15 (we close the store gates at 9:30) so I'm not gonna make it but what I say goes! Come by (I might be too busy to talk been gettin busy lately) but hell FREE DRINKS!!! :P
  18. I

I'll be there if I don't have to work (don't have the work sheet infront of me) that night IF I do you all are welcome to arundel mills Starbucks for free drinks :P
  19. I

ap81590's Elite Registry

Looks good. Did ya ever get that sub installed? Hope all is well. Love the Opel GT thats a hot looking car.
  20. I

Cel?

I need some help with these codes I got tonight after work. P0401 EGR Flow Insufficient Detected P0180 Fuel Temperature Sensor A Circuit Malfunction and Also got a P2424 I have no clue what that is cause its not in the code book. Any help would be welcome cause with 88K miles on her I...
  21. I

2005 sport trac

the control arms from a ranger will do nothing. If a TT isnt low enough for ya you can do a torsion key flip for an extra 2" lower and when you lower it shave your bump stops also.
  22. I

Kicker L5 Installation

Well it shipped out today with 5 coupons (sorry about the wait) i'll msg you the tracking # when they send it but as far as with a stock head unit you will need to buy a line convertor I believe its called to be able to hook up the amp and you will be able to control the bass with the amp BUT...
  23. I

Kicker amp and subs - help

Yes thats the option I would suggest since the 1200.1 is a 1 ohm stable mono amp.
  24. I

Kicker amp and subs - help

Dual Voice Coil subwoofer wiring options * Option 1: Both voice coils wired in parallel. This is the ideal load for many subwoofer mono amplifiers. In the case of a dual 4 ohm subwoofer, this would produce a 2 ohm load. * Option 2: Both voice coils wired in series. This is...
Back