1. E

For Sale Spartan Locker for 8.8

1991-2005 - FORD 8.8” - 31 SPLINE - REAR 1822-LR 92-0688-3108 92-0688-3128
  2. E

Parting out 3 trucks

Pics? Parts left? 2DR or 4DR?
  3. E

Evap Issues - Parts Disc.

My 01 Sport is having Evap issues, the previous owner must of hit something hard and it damaged the tank. This raised the tank and damaged the EVAP lines coming out of the tank. The connectors are broken. My mechanic said there are three lines, one for fuel, two for evap, the two EVAP lines are...
  4. E

For Sale Headers, Gibson Stainless Steel for 4.0 SOHC Ranger & Explorer #GP219S

SOLD - PAID.. Thanks Rocket! Close thread... :)
  5. E

For Sale 2ND Gen Parts

Do you have the leaf springs? will they work on a 01 Sport 2Dr?
  6. E

For Sale Headers, Gibson Stainless Steel for 4.0 SOHC Ranger & Explorer #GP219S

Oh.. Will they fit a 2001 2DR sport? I'd take them off your hands..
  7. E

Back up sensor bumper?

I'm looking at the same one... lol
  8. E

2001 Expo Sport 2dr Tailgate Replacement

I just said like twice... some have wipers in the windshield glass, some are on the metal with the hook.. they are not the same.. I'm trying to find a white one, and the newer one looks cleaner IMO, want to know if I need the one with the same rear wiper or can get the newer model with the...
  9. E

No, thats the later one.. some 02 Sports have the wiper in the window versus in the sheet metal.. that looks like the only difference, but wiring could be different.. I'm strictly talking about the 01/02 changes..
  10. E

Need to eventually replace my tailgate.. do I need to find an exact 01 (or what other MY?) to replace? Can I "upgrade" to the 02 with the wiper in window? same harness or do I need to find an 01? There is a big dent from the PO, and the entire rear wiper assembly is jacked so can't use the...
  11. E

Tail Light Guards

Easier to replace the entire housing if it were to ever break... would not waste time..
  12. E

2001 Ford Sport Body Mount Bushings

What's accurate labor?
  13. E

33x10.5xr15 with only TT and Shackles

Not much give.. really need a decent lift to make as capable as you are probably thinking..
  14. E

4.0 Exhaust Clip Thread !

Gibson... got bored.. made a video.. K&N up front if it matters.
  15. E

Went for red... dringed

16. E

Bracket for mounting a flashlight to front seat floor bolts

I'll take em.. want to mount maglite..
  17. E

Night Lights!

Everything is all new.. bulbs/housings and dual LED light bars
  18. E

Custom Rear Bumper Installed

Will post some better shots later..
  19. E

Bracket for mounting a flashlight to front seat floor bolts

Neat! I always liked having my maglight mounted..
  20. E

codes P0171 and P0174

Installed my K&N, got the codes.. swore it was from the filter. Weeks later I had an idle issue and replaced the gaskets.. no more codes. Just sharing my experience.. once again gaskets. I'm still getting a little rough idle with the A/C on parked.
  21. E

Seat issues... 2001 Expo Sport 2DR

Figured I would post here and maybe an answer will come my way. 1. My passenger seat is "sticking".. its hard to pull the handle to bring the seat up using one hand or one method. If I get out of the vehicle and use both hands and move the round piece and the level, it moves, but its hard to...
  22. E

Aux input jack/Power point outlets-no power

Is this Jeopardy? way to form a question... I'll take "What is electrical issues for $100"!
Back